Madonna on Jonathan Ross - tonight! [new thread]

It's great that she did Ghosttown and LFL remix, showcasing two sides of the album: a big ballad and a dance track. Great for most audiences and the best 'selling' strategy. 'Something for everyone' one might say.

I think she came across very well in the interview and the performances were lovely.

Some people here are whining about the dress - sorry but fuck off. Everyone on my Facebook (fans and non-fans) are saying how amazing she looks. The dress shows that she has a bit more meat on her bones these days and that does make her a bit more relateable to the public.

She's on the charm offensive in this interview and that is exactly what she needs for the mainstream UK audience to rebuild the damage from the MDNA era.

Jonathan's questions weren't great. Howard's interview was miles better, it's a shame because Jonathan & Madonna have chemistry. But I enjoyed it.

well howard is a badass..

Madonna is working her ass off this time around!!!So many great perfomances. I like those two better than the French and Italian show

I preferred how she looked in the Italian interview and her GT performance was slightly better. The montage was good for catalogue sales. Hard to imagine people don't own those songs already.

Any link somewhere to watch the performances?

LFL: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=618696378230857

Ghosttown: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=618691894897972&set=vb.183422171758282&type=2&theater

Edited by Sanctuary

Promo perf rankings for this era:

1. "Ghosttown" (France)

2. "Living for Love" (Grammys)

3. "Living for Love" (France)

4. "Ghosttown" (Italia)

5. "Living for Love" (Jonathan Ross)

6. "Ghosttown" (Jonathan Ross)

7. "Devil Pray" (Italia)

8. "Living for Love" (BRITs)

Guest whatatramp

My fave part of the whole interview was when she spoke about family tbh

buy the album for your mum, mother's day ;) ;)

I have! she loves Madonna, her fave songs from HC & MDNA were Dance 2Night and Superstar :wow:

Jonathan's questions weren't great. Howard's interview was miles better, it's a shame because Jonathan & Madonna have chemistry. But I enjoyed it.

JR was poor. He has declined somewhat. He used to really get the meat from the bone. I'm tired of these same questions about her exes and her children. Plus he moved on too quickly from the one or two interesting topics.

M was great because she showed both sides I.e. The no-nonsense boss, and the human and funny side.

Promo perf rankings for this era:

1. "Ghosttown" (France)

2. "Living for Love" (Grammys)

3. "Living for Love" (France)

4. "Ghosttown" (Italia)

5. "Living for Love" (Jonathan Ross)

6. "Ghosttown" (Jonathan Ross)

7. "Devil Pray" (Italia)

8. "Living for Love" (BRITs)

LFL at Brits was a lot better than Devil Pray at Che though!

She looked annoyed and stiff during Devil Pray, it was pretty forgettable IMO.

LFL at Brits was a lot better than Devil Pray at Che though!

She looked annoyed and stiff during Devil Pray, it was pretty forgettable IMO.

It's only at No. 7 because of the fall. I just can't. :(

the howard stern & jonathan ross 2003 interview are still my favs but this was very good! i could see she teared up a bit when she talked about lola. and good answer at the joni mitchell thing. and "fasten your seatbelts you're in for a bumpy ride" is fucking amazing

also love what she says about family & blood and the pic of her and rocco was super nice :) and also david with his guitar :)