REBEL HEART PROMO TOUR CONFIRMED???

That's fake, no? It looks like the GGW dancers, but they just airbrushed the pants red. They are def wearing heels in that photo.

Guest Hunterlas

this must be for a real promo tour...is always the same dancer the one posting the pictures?

Dude, the first dancer to do it was Kupono. That hot ass cant never be confused!!

Chelle, where are you?!? Im losing my shit here!!!!

It would be amazing if they did a promo tour like they did for Confessions and HC. This is just whats needed to create a buzz. Free tickets given to fans and competitiin winners, huge media coverage, possible broadcast over the internet. It would definitely help to sell tickets for the tour.

Sorry i didn't know where to post this but Donna DeLory posted a new video on youtube of her and Nikki singing Rain with the caption "Coming soon... More from Nikki and Donna". Are they gonna be on the tour???? Are they releasing a Madonna covers album????

It would be amazing if they did a promo tour like they did for Confessions and HC. This is just whats needed to create a buzz. Free tickets given to fans and competitiin winners, huge media coverage, possible broadcast over the internet. It would definitely help to sell tickets for the tour.

no to stream only events, they need to be shown on TV

and she doesn't need to repeat Paris, she has already sold out her tour there...

it needs to be Spain, Germany, UK, US this time...France and Italy have already been blessed

Sorry i didn't know where to post this but Donna DeLory posted a new video on youtube of her and Nikki singing Rain with the caption "Coming soon... More from Nikki and Donna". Are they gonna be on the tour???? Are they releasing a Madonna covers album????

I am hyperventilating already!!!!

Guest Hunterlas

Posted on UKmix

Rumors are spreading that she'll do a 4 cities promo tour.

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO

Im so fucking excited!

Guest Hunterlas

She does have the time to do it, besides, last promo concerts for Hard Candy were a tease of what was coming later on the S&S tour... So she can do them both, cause they are not mutually exclusive.

Guest Hunterlas

I think if this is going to happen (which I believe it will) she might announce it on ELLEN... Lets hope we hear something next week.

FINGERS CROSSED

since the album was originally supposed to be released in late april i bet the promo tour was planned a long time ago and the dates match the ones of the promo tour for HC (Paris as late as may 6) and the beginning of the S&S tour (late august)