REBEL HEART PROMO TOUR CONFIRMED???

I think M fans has a specific idea of what "promo tour" means that not even one necessarily does. Her team has been on a promo tour for weeks and now it's continuing to Ellen. I don't think this necessarily confirms a set of mini concerts in various cities

Print, TV shows, award shows = promo

PROMO TOUR = Roseland, Brixton Academy etc

It would be so great if she did a promo tour in Madrid!!! But which are the odds to be able to get there to see her? I have a boyfriend and i can't suck any cock to get tickets.

He will give you the night off. Its Madonna.

Remeber this list

he Madonna-Infinity forum. Taking it with a grain of salt so far.

LA

Ellen (pre-taping on 12 February)

LONDON

Hotel - Today show (24 & 25 February)

Cynthia McFadden (25 February)

NYC

The View (pre-taping on 5 March)

Today with Matt Lauer (pre-taping on 6 March)

Howard Stern (10 March)

Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon (10 March)

Watch What Happens: Live (11 March)

NYC

Late Show with David Letterman (20 May)

Guest ziggy

Cynthia McFadden (25 February)

The View (pre-taping on 5 March)

Today with Matt Lauer (pre-taping on 6 March)

Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon (10 March)

Watch What Happens: Live (11 March)

So she's supposed to have already managed to wrap up all these high profile appearances in secrecy? Sounds suspicious to me, but would I ever love to be wrong here.

Print, TV shows, award shows = promo

PROMO TOUR = Roseland, Brixton Academy etc

Yeah but that's really a Madonna fan distinction and not an literal distinction. We cannot expect a dancer to use the Madonna fan definition of a promo tour. What she did in Europe and is now continuing to do with Ellen most definitely is a promotional tour

Yeah but that's really a Madonna fan distinction and not an literal distinction. We cannot expect a dancer to use the Madonna fan definition of a promo tour. What she did in Europe and is now continuing to do with Ellen most definitely is a promotional tour

+1

Promo tour = all live performances preceding the world tour :yes:

Guest Hunterlas

Its so weird. Some people here act as if she has never done it before... I feel and hope this still happens. I think its pretty clear he is referrering to a mini concert.

BRING IT, BITCH!

yassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss