REBEL HEART PROMO TOUR CONFIRMED???

Me too :rotfl:

For now we have the NTP Awards which I'm opening with Suedehead and Acko :wow:

YAASSSS

Category is:

NTP Award for Best Leak

Presented by Christina Aguilera, winner of the 2012 NTP Award for Best Leak for her period blood / fake tan NTP perf

:lmao:

I can't wait for the nominations for BEST NTP. Will it go to the leak? The Brits fall? The grindr chat??? Yaww???

Sidenote: the promo shows for Hard Kiki were announced about 2 weeks prior to the first show at Roseland. If she's gonna do them we might be hearing about them early next month. I hope!!

Guest Hunterlas

the album was originally supposed to be released in late april i bet the promo tour was planned a long time ago

Dude, youve made such good point!

How do we get this to Guy and her team?

European show. All over Europe with millions watching. Great exposure....

EUROVISION.....

Perform on that Madonna! It'll boost sales.

And if Australia are allowed to enter this year - why can't the queen grace the stage?

Good point (unfortunely Eurovision is also ignored and "bashed" in 2 tradicional markets specially: France and UK)! The 2014 contest reached 195 milon viewers in 41 countries (a record!).

The Eurovision Song Contest is actually very appreciated in Australia - it's a very popular show with very good audience rates (that's why they have been invited to perfom this year as well).

Good point (unfortunely Eurovision is also ignored and "bashed" in 2 tradicional markets specially: France and UK)! The 2014 contest reached 195 milon viewers in 41 countries (a record!).

The Eurovision Song Contest is actually very appreciated in Australia - it's a very popular show with very good audience rates (that's why they have been invited to perfom this year as well).

Although bashed by UK and France it's probably M's best shot at connecting with European public without using too much of her time.

Have any stars previously performed who have not been part of the competition?

Guest bluejean

There's no way on God's Earth would she or should she do Eurovision to promote this album. Sounds like something Kylo would do :lmao:

Guest Hunterlas

So, today is the last day on Ellen. What do we have next?

The iHeart Radio Awards.

Then (hopefully) the mini concerts? Clearly all those pix of dancers rehearsing were not from rehearsals for the Ellen week, they barely did anything there, so there is something big thats still about to happen that as we know they refer to as "promo tour"

Will she show up at the MET Gala?

Is she on the next cover of Cosmo?

Anything else before she completely devotes herself to the creation of the tour?

I think iHeart and the Ghosttown video (editing and release) are the next big priorities.

I do agree that it seems like the dancers were for something bigger than Ellen, especially since she did JOA and Ghosttown without them.

She'll also probably be on Letterman in early May. In recent years, I haven't been too confident about her even doing three videos per album (Hard Candy only got two), but it feels like she'll do another one this time. That would probably be shot in May or June.

My dream Rebel Heart Promo Tour setlist:

1. Living For Love (half original/half living for drums)
2. Ghosttown
3. Joan Of Arc
4. Angel
5. Wash All Over Me

6. Secret
7. Holy Water
8. Bitch I'm Madonna

I know that she'll probably do the usual 5 song set list with the oldie but goodie being GI2M or something haha

I think iHeart and the Ghosttown video (editing and release) are the next big priorities.

I do agree that it seems like the dancers were for something bigger than Ellen, especially since she did JOA and Ghosttown without them.

She'll also probably be on Letterman in early May. In recent years, I haven't been too confident about her even doing three videos per album (Hard Candy only got two), but it feels like she'll do another one this time. That would probably be shot in May or June.

Yes to everything you said – and FYI, Letterman's last show airs May 20.

EUROVISION.....

And if Australia are allowed to enter this year - why can't the queen grace the stage?

GOD NO!!!!

She is the Queen of pop not some wannabe who is just starting her carreer!! I agree with doing promo but she is more eclectic than the Eurovision song contest

Well if it ain't happening, then what were they rehearsing for? Don't say LFL, because the dancers barely had any choreography and they have already performed the remix before Ellen.

EUROVISION.....

OMG. That would be the biggest disappointment of her career. That trash show is so cheap.

I don't even think we are getting a promo tour

there's nothing indicating that we will get one

after iHeart Awards i think it will be full on tour rehearsals

I don't know, the tour starts in August - same as Sticky & Sweet, and she started rehearing for Sticky in June.

So who knows.

Guest Hunterlas

so? this was supposed to happen in april, right?

Yes, April. The month that was originally picked for the album release. If you think about it, everything makes sense for a promo tour to happen next month (assuming this has been planned and booked for months). Also, she needs to sell tickets for the tour, this would help.

Can someone tell me how a promo tour which will only be seen by few hundred in each City gonna sell tour tickets? Will this be streamed? Should be televised to general public imo.

Can someone tell me how a promo tour which will only be seen by few hundred in each City gonna sell tour tickets? Will this be streamed? Should be televised to general public imo.

Well you'd have to get a station interested in airing it. It would presumably be livestreamed.