REBEL HEART PROMO TOUR CONFIRMED???

I think M fans has a specific idea of what "promo tour" means that not even one necessarily does. Her team has been on a promo tour for weeks and now it's continuing to Ellen. I don't think this necessarily confirms a set of mini concerts in various cities.

Promo Tour after the album release? I mean, when they will announce this?

Or maybe he calls Promo Tour the next performances on Ellen? Cuz that's promo too.

I hope this is the real deal, and not just a "promo tour" as in promo interviews and tv performances.

Please don't get my hopes up, as I have a sleeping bag ready with Ramen Noodles in hand for when I need to travel to NYC and camp out for free tickets.

Guest Cassius

I hope this is the real deal, and not just a "promo tour" as in promo interviews and tv performances.

I think it's basically this.

YAAAASSSSS I predicted it ;)

Please don't get my hopes up, as I have a sleeping bag ready with Ramen Noodles in hand for when I need to travel to NYC and camp out for free tickets.

I wonder if Ellen will be a part the "promo tour" :vogue:

exactly Messiah

To support "Rebel Heart" album, Madonna will do promo tour in New York, London, and France next April!

France again? Isn't she welcome in Germany or Spain... or try Northern Europe... PROMO TOUR makes sense because Her tour doesn't start till end of August... normally she has 3 months of rehearsals... she can start rehearsing early June, July, August...so we have March til May to appear on various award shows

But i do wish her PROMO TOURs are those types that are shown on prime time TV... it's got the most effect...

I think M fans has a specific idea of what "promo tour" means that not even one necessarily does. Her team has been on a promo tour for weeks and now it's continuing to Ellen. I don't think this necessarily confirms a set of mini concerts in various cities.

I'm thinking this too. Would love for some promo shows to happen though!

Guest ziggy

I wouldn't rule an actual promo tour out. She's bound to start rehearsing for RHT soonish anyway, so a mini tour at this point would come in handy for her to try out different ideas. Plus it would help her sell tickets.

Yeah, she's already in the middle of one, so some get a tad too excited over something that may not be anything huge. But, given she's done them for some other albums, especially outside the USA, not surprising if she does.