WHAT ABOUT: when Liz Rosenberg SHADES Larry Flick during M interview

Well she's a publicist. That's her job. She was on Out Q. Of course it made sense to bring something up as a talking point that related directly to the gay community, and the result, after the corrections, was a focus on the tracks that might speak directly to her gay fans. It was fine. It wasn't necessary, but it was fine.

Well she's a publicist. That's her job. She was on Out Q. Of course it made sense to bring something up as a talking point that related directly to the gay community, and the result, after the corrections, was a focus on the tracks that might speak directly to her gay fans. It was fine. It wasn't necessary, but it was fine.

Was it her job to embarrass Madonna with that comment?

Liz is doing her job. end of story. she has madonna's best intertests in mind...although that was kind of dumb to make that comment DURING THE BROADCAST. regardless, Larry is annoying as fuck

I love how Liz refused 2 have her pic taken with me in Italy...I thought it was hilarious :rotfl:

Cuz Andy Lecompte was giving me the horny eye at the same time :D

she has madonna's best intertests in mind...

yes, but still very embarassing moment.

That's one thing that's weird about Larry Flick. Even though he's on Out Q which caters to the gay community, in his interviews he rarely brings up gay issues even with artists who are gay themselves.

His playlist is a little weird because 95% of what he plays is the same as regular Top 40 stations. It's not like he gives special play to openly gay artists or gay friendly artists who otherwise don't get played on the radio. So what in his station is actually catering to the gay community except the fact he's gay himself? Not sure.