Bits and elements you love about RH

So one thing I believe all of us love about M's albums is they're always an experience to listen to...But besides that, they also come with a lot of those small, unique moments that make the record special for you personally!

I think all of us here can relate - it doesn't need to be a song in its full form, just certain parts and elements that makes us fall in love with them! Whether it's the music at a certain point, a certain lyric etc...there's always something for everyone! And I believe RH has A LOT of exactly this stuff! There are so many things to discover in the songs!

So, what are these small moments, those elements in the album that are special to you? List it here! :)

Here's some stuff I adore:

- When M sings the bridge in Joan Of Arc and starts to repeat the chorus - it sounds so sweet with just the guitar playing at first!

- In Iconic, when she's singing the pre-chorus part ("I can, Icon, two letters apart"), I love how the music builds up until the chorus! Totally epic.

- Even though I'm not such a big fan of the full song, Body Shop has this one really sweet moment - when she sings "I would drive to the ends of the world with you" and the guitar's playing in the background...that part just makes me want to melt! :inlove:

- Those heartbeats at the end of Messiah...talk about making a piece of art even more of a piece of art!

There's so much more though, that's just off the top of my head now!

Can't wait for your answers :)

That synth on Holy Water

The 'child'/'bird'? noises at the start of Borrowed Time

Inside Out chorus/bridge

Karen Carpenter vocals on Ghosttown

Devil Pray moans and scratches :inlove:

(The spoken word sample on Queen) :sneaky:

Least favourite bit: "One more time!" on Inside Out :voodoo:

Guest Medoner

My god i can think of so so many more - Love this thread!

The way she sings "naa na na naa na" on BIM. I have this picture in my mind of a close-up of her mouth on this part in the mv. Just imagine her flicking her tongue with the naa na's, pissing every hater off

For me, it usually comes does to the chorus of a song.

And that is especially so with Rebel Heart.

The chorus lyrics of Inside Out make it my favorite song on the album. It literally makes me tear up.

Same with Joan of Arch, putting it as my second/third (back and forth with Ghosttown)

But as for the little things, the strings and piano in the chorus of Inside Out are absolutely amazing. And how (maybe just in my mind) they seem to get a bit stronger in the final chorus. I always like when music can implement strings in such a perfect way.

When she samples "Vogue" in "Holy Water"... I LOST IT!

The song title references in "Veni Vidi Vici" too.

The production in "Beautiful Scars/Inside Out" I adore to death. Same with many of the slower songs on the album.

Thread of the year! Thank you Nonoka!

- last five seconds of LFL

- M referencing DWRY lyrics in DP

- "everyone ran away" in GT :inlove:

- intro of UB

- the gorgeous bridge in Hold Tight

- the double chorus of JOA

- "one step away from being lost in the dark"

- "I curse the day we met" :dramatic:

- the garage service bell at end of Body Shop :lmao:

- the breakdown in Holy Water before the Vogue reference, and "Yeezus loves my pussy best"

- the final delivery of the chorus in Inside Out

- every single lyric in WAOM, and the onset of the final chorus with choir :dramatic:

- "repeat it like a mantra"

- "all the gay boys lost their minds," "I was as constant as a northern star," and Nas rap

- spoken word bridge with grillz

- singing the second chorus of Messiah with every ounce of passion and skill to the accompaniment of an orchestra :inlove:

- "HELL yeah, this is me" and chorus of Rebel Heart

- vocal style of Beautiful Scars

- "virgin or whore" in Borrowed Time

- guitars at beginning of Addicted and vocals on final chorus

- "show me your Graffiti heart"

Still love the lyric 'you can thread a needle with a tear drop from my eye.'waom

I love this part too!!

- M referencing DWRY lyrics in DP

How? And how have i missed this :ohmy:

In DWRY she sings "The angels they surround my heart, telling me to let you go" and now in DP "all the angels that were around me have all flown away."

Guest Medoner

In DWRY she sings "The angels they surround my heart, telling me to let you go" and now in DP "all the angels that were around me have all flown away."

wow! love both masterpieces, and to find out theyre linked together like that... :inlove:

"Frida showed all her feelings paiting from the cieling back in the begining"

The melody of the chorus on Inside Out

"Yeezus luvz my pussy best"

The horns on Nas' rap

Veni Vidi Vici as a whole basically

"I curse the day we met/Your memory is haunting me" and her whole vocals on HeartBreakCity

THE LESSON IN SEXOLOGY

"You can thread a needle with a teardrop from my eye" and the electric guitar on Wash All Over Me

The fact that there's a song MESSIAH that is fucking epic and magical

"The ground beneath my feet's getting warmer/Lucifer is near" and the devil voice on Devil Pray

Annie's vocals on Living For Love

Mike Tyson's intro and the chorus of Iconic

The spoken part of Best Night

"Always been a rebel, overcoming obstacles" on Beautiful Scars

The mention/allution to scars and imperfections on most of the tracks

THIS ALBUM IS SO EPIC