Stage

ashtangi74

It's cute - but I'm still so married to that MDNA stage with that moveable floor :wow:

I wonder what WOW factors this set-up will have for us...can't really tell from these diagrams

I can't wait for any details about the stage. It's all I'm thinking about; It's driving me crazy - and, I know that we won't really know anything until a week before the first show. Ugh, pain.

#living4stage

^^For which venue is that?

In case anyone cares about my plight :banghead: ; I'm still in the dark about my own seats (for my venue: Phila). I'm in the section right in front of the heart, but because my seat chart looks like it was drawn with crayons I cannot tell exactly how my seats sit in relation to the stage. I e-mailed LiveNation and tried calling the venue, but still nothing. I've resorted to counting the tickets on StubHub to see just how many seats there are per row for my show (so that I could deduce my own layout) and it's clear that there are an extra 6 seats per row (in front of the heart) for my specific show versus all the other venues - and it is oddly shaped.

I really can't wait to see this set-up since the catwalk is coming out so far - I really hope it does come out as far as it looks because at one of my shows I'm closer to the end stage. I don't think there's really a perfect seat though, because she's going to be all over the stage! I can't wait!

rh-map-01.jpg

the catwalk looks huge,maybe to long.I mean,if you have bought the first rows,you will have her very far a lot of times!I guess they are making it look longer so the people buying the seats in the back of the arena will think she will be close

I really wish they explored a center arena stage this tour... more seats but still enclosed indoors.. that way they don't feel the need to jack up prices to recoup lost seats