Why according to you Queen didnt make the album?

If I wanted to market a digital single to fans who already have the song on the album, I would release a 3 track digital single with 2 new songs that you cannot buy individually (album only), thus creating a bunch of sales. We know Madonna has a lot of new songs on her hands now, so she could do this:

Ghosttown Single#1

1. Ghosttown

2. Queen

3. Heaven

Ghosttown Single#2

1. Ghosttown (radio edit)

2. Tragic Girl

3. etc etc

She should release physical EPs for each single and if she sells like 500.000 allover the world, then she will be richer and we will be happy.

Guest Pud Whacker

I disagree with most here. I think it's marvelous. But I think it wasn't included because this album does not need another ballad.

She should release physical EPs for each single and if she sells like 500.000 allover the world, then she will be richer and we will be happy.

That's a good idea! Actually she could have done Rebel EP and Heart EP (as planned).

I disagree with most here. I think it's marvelous. But I think it wasn't included because this album does not need another ballad.

It would have fit better than Messiah.

Guest Pud Whacker

It would have fit better than Messiah.

Same vibe though, just a replacement. Alone With You would've been better. Very different.

Same vibe though, just a replacement. Alone With You would've been better. Very different.

I do like "Alone With You"... it's a little Billy Joel-ish but she sells it. :D

Trying to be happy with what we got but I do wish the bonus disc was filled to the brim with songs at various stages of completion. I would have gladly paid an extra $10 for more music on the bonus disc.

The melody and the runs for Alone With You are GREAT - very different for her. Would love to hear her fine-tune the vocals and re-master the instrumentation on that!

I gave this a listen for the listen for the first time yesterday and I really like it! Probably could be shortened a bit though

Its like a sister song to Ghosttown. Queen is the end of of the world, and Ghosttown is the aftermath. I could see Madonna bringing this one out for the tour either as a intro/outro with some other song or a video interlude.

Lyrics are great, I do like the ending but RH album has some VERY strong melodies and hooks. When you put Queen against those tracks, it just lacks that extra something. By no means a bad song, but I can see why it didn't make it. I actually prefer Autotune Baby to this song.

Guest Pud Whacker

Lifted me up and watched me stumble - after the heartache - I'm gonna carry on!!!

LIVING FOR LOVE

LIVING FOR LOVE

LIVING FOR LOVE

LIVING FOR LOVE

LIVING FOR LOVE

LIVING FOR LOVE

LIVING FOR LOVE

LIVING FOR LOVE

LIVING FOR LOVE

LOVES GONNA LIFT ME UP!!!

LORD LIFT ME UP UP UP

:vogue: :vogue: :vogue: