Why according to you Queen didnt make the album?

It got old soon. Sorry QUEEN lovers. I liked it in the beginning but I got tired of listening to it. Something was lacking in the production. Unlike GT or IO that holds your penis from beginning to end to milk you, Q can't do that.

Because it's basic. The lyrics are kinda cool but the melody is just weak and the corny production isn't helping either. It literally sounds like something the d-list urban chicks would record for pop crossover appeal 5 years ago.

I don't know what the fuck some of you all are smoking...but the song is amazing!!! The best of what would have been all the bonus tracks.

There is nothing 'weak' or 'bland' or 'corny' about it...at all. That ending is incredible. The production is wonderful. And the lyrics are quite ambiguous. I like that it's sparking discussion about the meaning. I think it would have made an excellent album closer.

I just can't with some people.......

I was actually disapointed by this song. After all the praise it got here... Too hyped. It wasn't all that perfect for me. The lyrics are good, the "may god bless you all" sample is amazing, but the melody and production don't work for me. It lacks emotion and drama! I wanted to cry my eyes out to Queen but I was left underwhelmed

I think Autotune Baby & Queen are both really good and should've be on the bonus disc instead of the LFL remixes. Even if you don't like them, you have to admit that you'd rather have them than remixes, right?

I would have much rather had "Queen" and "Auto-Tune Baby" on the super deluxe bonus disc instead of those two remixes of "Living For Love", especially considering they're available elsewhere.

After hearing Liz R. on Larry Flick's show earlier, I can totally hear her bitching at Interscope: "her gay fans want crap cha-cha dub remixes! Take off two songs and put two gay ass remixes of Living For Love on gawd damn it!".

:megamanson:

I think Autotune Baby & Queen are both really good and should've be on the bonus disc instead of the LFL remixes. Even if you don't like them, you have to admit that you'd rather have them than remixes, right?

Most would probably agree with is.

I personally would rather have the Avcii demos of Rebel heart and wash all over me instead of any of it.

I would like the Diamond remix of LFL, though.

I don't know what the fuck some of you all are smoking...but the song is amazing!!! The best of what would have been all the bonus tracks.

There is nothing 'weak' or 'bland' or 'corny' about it...at all. That ending is incredible. The production is wonderful. And the lyrics are quite ambiguous. I like that it's sparking discussion about the meaning. I think it would have made an excellent album closer.

I just can't with some people.......

No.

I would like the Diamond remix of LFL, though.

Yeah, if remixes had to be included, the Michael Diamond Remix and Offer Nissim Living For Drums versions of "Living For Love" would have made the most sense, the former because it ties into the sound of the album and the latter because she keeps performing it live.

I'm assuming something's gone a little tits up somewhere. Autotune Baby and Queen are both listed on the track list on her site, so I assume it was meant to be released. I think they've held back 2 tracks to be exclusives for differently territories but somewhere along the line Queen has be misplaced.

What I don't like about this songs so much is the chorus, the rest is nice I really like it. I think it just didn't really have a place on the album, it doesn't work with the other songs, thats all.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Why are people still talking about b-sides in 2015? Is it even a thing anymore? I mean you can buy songs individually nowadays so what's the point?

If I wanted to market a digital single to fans who already have the song on the album, I would release a 3 track digital single with 2 new songs that you cannot buy individually (album only), thus creating a bunch of sales. We know Madonna has a lot of new songs on her hands now, so she could do this:

Ghosttown Single#1

1. Ghosttown

2. Queen

3. Heaven

Ghosttown Single#2

1. Ghosttown (radio edit)

2. Tragic Girl

3. etc etc

Perhaps she sent the email from her personal server and and it got blocked by QE II's server. so she assumed there was no permission granted to release this song.

I would have much rather had "Queen" and "Auto-Tune Baby" on the super deluxe bonus disc instead of those two remixes of "Living For Love", especially considering they're available elsewhere.

After hearing Liz R. on Larry Flick's show earlier, I can totally hear her bitching at Interscope: "her gay fans want crap cha-cha dub remixes! Take off two songs and put two gay ass remixes of Living For Love on gawd damn it!".

:megamanson:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: