Madonna gives the greatest interview EVER on the Howard Stern show!

I will say I thought Howard took one cheap shot when he quipped that it was the first time Madonna had smiled during the interview. I was like you just asked her about death several times, her rape, and her mothers death. Like why would he expect her to be smiling?

Also, Fred made a couple of sarcastic quips while she was talking, and I thought Robin's distaste for Madonna came through. Although i think Howard and Robin may have decided beforehand to do a good cop/bad cop thing to get Madonna to open up to Howard's questions.

I will say I thought Howard took one cheap shot when he quipped that it was the first time Madonna had smiled during the interview. I was like you just asked her about death several times, her rape, and her mothers death. Like why would he expect her to be smiling?

Also, Fred made a couple of sarcastic quips while she was talking, and I thought Robin's distaste for Madonna came through. Although i think Howard and Robin may have decided beforehand to do a good cop/bad cop thing to get Madonna to open up to Howard's questions.

Interesting observations. I must say I did not pick up any negative vibes from either Howard or Robyn when I listened to this interview. Thought Howard did a fantastic job and Madonna herself was fascinating. Great interview all round.

you people are way too familiar with fluff pieces.

i think I may be too familiar with Robins opinions on Madonna. I love the Stern show, but Robin has always been vocal about not liking Madonna.

i think I may be too familiar with Robins opinions on Madonna. I love the Stern show, but Robin has always been vocal about not liking Madonna.

Get over yourself. It's not a law that everyone has to love and adore Madonna like we do. Madonna would be boring as fuck if everyone did. People are allowed to have opinions. Props to Robin for being professional and putting aside her personal opinions and having an open mind in the interview. She seemed very positive and sweet in the interview to me.

I really hope she does another interview with him in the future. There's so much more I want to know and I feel like Howard's the only person that could get it out of her! Very interesting stuff. Howard has balls and wit unlike most crappy interviewers these days.

I really hope she does another interview with him in the future. There's so much more I want to know and I feel like Howard's the only person that could get it out of her! Very interesting stuff. Howard has balls and wit unlike most crappy interviewers these days.

ellen's interview will sound extremelly superficial now

Madonna annoys a lot of people though. Robin (like Howard) is a part of a shock jock team - she has a career becuz she's a great radio personality, not becuz she kisses ass. And she - like Howard - is well aware that she talks shit and then plays bubbly host right along with Howard when people come into their studio. They go personal with their questions but they never humiliate their guests like certain other idiot former radio jockeys who I won't mention. But at the same time, she and Howard format the interviews the same every time - get the dirt, be charming, but never gushy (a la Kelly Ripa). Madonna had the balls to come to their studio and win over 2 people who have said a lot of the same things Americans all over the country have said about her. The Howard Stern show does this WITH EVERYONE. And in 6 months, Howard & Robin will be making fun of Madonna again.

Also, to Robin and Howard's credit, they have never undermined Madonna's achievements. I don't have a journal of every comment they've made about Madonna but from what I've heard it's never gone further than "she's annoying" or she's "clinging to youth" or she's an egomaniac or all the tired things people have said. Big deal.

Get over yourself. It's not a law that everyone has to love and adore Madonna like we do. Madonna would be boring as fuck if everyone did. People are allowed to have opinions. Props to Robin for being professional and putting aside her personal opinions and having an open mind in the interview. She seemed very positive and sweet in the interview to me.

i agree. And I like Robin. The show is noticeably empty without her.

So, she never fucked Banderas. OH WELL.

Wonder if the actress who met Guy for late dinner and she was jealous of is Kelly Reilly, like the British press reported at the time.

And perhaps not so intentional, but she did throw some shade at Guy's fiancé with the whole "if you want a wife who just stays at home and raises the kids" thang.