Madonna gives the greatest interview EVER on the Howard Stern show!

Yeah I thought the same when I was listening, maybe it was the cold or something but I can't remember the last time she sounded so real and vulnerable in an interview.

Her phone sex "yes baby" voice is everything :lmao:

Bring on the full thing!!!

Did anyone listen to his show today? did he say anything about Madonna?

I'm listening now to the rebroadcast. He mentioned the highlights online, of course, and he and Robin talked about how some fans basically can't understand how he could have goofed on Madonna in the past and still had her on like nothing happened.

Boils down to, he goofs on everybody and she's a very public figure so of course, like SNL does parodies and everyone who follows her, he comments on her life.

He said he was brutal to her regarding Swept Away but that's how his show works. Callers loved the interview. He said he listened to the interview over the weekend and was impressed by her honesty. Robin got called out on her remark about Madonna taking care of her kids by a caller. She basically felt she was misunderstood.

Callers loved the interview and one super fan wants to know if Howard wants to hang with her. Both Howard and Robin remarked on her talent and perseverance, basically.

That's it so far. Amazingly positive all around.

I'm listening now to the rebroadcast. He mentioned the highlights online, of course, and he and Robin talked about how some fans basically can't understand how he could have goofed on Madonna in the past and still had her on like nothing happened.

Boils down to, he goofs on everybody and she's a very public figure so of course, like SNL does parodies and everyone who follows her, he comments on her life.

He said he was brutal to her regarding Swept Away but that's how his show works. Callers loved the interview. He said he listened to the interview over the weekend and was impressed by her honesty. Robin got called out on her remark about Madonna taking care of her kids by a caller. She basically felt she was misunderstood.

Callers loved the interview and one super fan wants to know if Howard wants to hang with her. Both Howard and Robin remarked on her talent and perseverance, basically.

Sounds awesome, thanks! :thumbsup: hope I can find this somewhere, I wanna listen to it!

Thanks Mozo, did he play any of her songs again?

You're so welcome. No songs so far, but he usually just plays music coming back from breaks. I'll let y'all know.

I expect more Madonna parody songs about Robin if anything. A few callers write parody songs about having sex with Robin all the time. Last week, there were a ton of Madonna ones obviously, but the only one I can recall now is Sore Behind based on Borderline.

If you listen to the whole rebroacast of the Madonna show, you'll hear some. I just can't remember any others now. They're often graphic but hilarious.

Sounds awesome, thanks! :thumbsup: hope I can find this somewhere, I wanna listen to it!

Usually they end up on youtube but Sirius often gets them taken down. I would google Howard Stern Youtube Full show and the date 3/18/15 or some variation of the above to find it later today or later in the week. Most of the M. mentions came in the second segment but there were some in the first.

Oh, and Kathy Griffin is on today. May help in the search and although there's lots to talk about with Fashion Police, I'd be surpised if there was not one mention.

Kathy mentioned how great the Madonna interview was and how 'interesting' it is that M. used to think Howard was mean and now she doesn't and is on the show. Howard responded with how he appreciated her being there, it was a blessing (direct quote) as she's Madonna and has sold 300 million albums, and then they went back to Kathy, basically.

Awesome!!! :)

Wack packer Marianne from Brooklyn called. Loved Madonna.

I guess I'm live-blogging this recorded show. :)

Their into the last segment before Robin does news. I expect more Madonna mentions in both.

Guy just called in and questioned M.'s relevancy.

Howard and Robin were like "wtf" she is very relevant. Howard mentioned her new album is great, very relevant, terrific.

On edit: I should have said some guy, not the untalented Guy Ritchie. :)

Guy just called in and questioned M.'s relevancy.

Howard and Robin were like "wtf" she is very relevant. Howard mentioned her new album is great, very relevant, terrific.

On edit: I should have said some guy, not the untalented Guy Ritchie. :)

Oseary?

^ Ha, no just some guy.

Another caller asked if he got any feedback from her people on the interview. He mentioned he only got positive feedback and how her rape and Tupac stories made headlines.

So, another Madonna mention on Howard.

During Robin's news, she brought up how during the interview they discussed how Madonna gets shit for everything before moving into how Madonna is now getting attacked for not beating Empire to #1. Robin continued to say she's up against a popular show with multiple artists so what the hell?

Howard said she's like Springsteen or McCartney and the music industry has so changed, no one really knows how to move albums anymore. Howard said if Taylor Swift was around in the '70s or '80s, she'd be selling millions and millions more than she's selling today.

He also said something to effect that it's going to sound like he's kissing Madonna's ass because she came in, but Rebel heart is amazing (or similar adjective.)

Madonna was also mentioned in passing about the R&R Hall of Fame kind of being bullshit, as she mentioned or alluded to.

Also, a caller complaining about Robin during the Wrap Up Show wished she'd have would have shut the fuck up during Madonna's interview.

There are your Madonna mentions on Howard for the week.

So, another Madonna mention on Howard.

During Robin's news, she brought up how during the interview they discussed how Madonna gets shit for everything before moving into how Madonna is now getting attacked for not beating Empire to #1. Robin continued to say she's up against a popular show with multiple artists so what the hell?

Howard said she's like Springsteen or McCartney and the music industry has so changed, no one really knows how to move albums anymore. Howard said if Taylor Swift was around in the '70s or '80s, she'd be selling millions and millions more than she's selling today.

He also said something to effect that it's going to sound like he's kissing Madonna's ass because she came in, but Rebel heart is amazing (or similar adjective.)

Madonna was also mentioned in passing about the R&R Hall of Fame kind of being bullshit, as she mentioned or alluded to.

Also, a caller complaining about Robin during the Wrap Up Show wished she'd have would have shut the fuck up during Madonna's interview.

There are your Madonna mentions on Howard for the week.

:thumbsup: !!!

I'm so late in commenting as I've been so busy lately but I just have to agree with all the previous comments. What a fantastic, interesting and revealing interview this was.

Howard isn't my favorite person but gotta give him props. He's a great interviewer.

I love Madonna even more after listening to this and I didn't even think that was possible.

I hope there's a part two in the near future. Really enjoyed this.

I'm so late in commenting as I've been so busy lately but I just have to agree with all the previous comments. What a fantastic, interesting and revealing interview this was.

Howard isn't my favorite person but gotta give him props. He's a great interviewer.

I love Madonna even more after listening to this and I didn't even think that was possible.

I hope there's a part two in the near future. Really enjoyed this.

Ugh, as stated, they are two of my favorite people on the planet. I too would so KILL for a part 2.

You could tell they could have just gone on for hours.

A couple more mentions today on Stern (and I will stop updating unless he has a very substantial talk about M. from now on, but these were good.)

Howard was talking about how Jimmy Page and/or Robert Plant won't go on his show because of shit he's talked in the past, and he said something like "That's what was cool about Madonna. I talked about her and she still came on."

Also, a frequent caller brought up how he wasn't interested in the interview or Madonna at first but listened and enjoyed it very much.

A couple more mentions today on Stern (and I will stop updating unless he has a very substantial talk about M. from now on, but these were good.)

Howard was talking about how Jimmy Page and/or Robert Plant won't go on his show because of shit he's talked in the past, and he said something like "That's what was cool about Madonna. I talked about her and she still came on."

Also, a frequent caller brought up how he wasn't interested in the interview or Madonna at first but listened and enjoyed it very much.

Nice!

Thanks for sharing.