Madonna gives the greatest interview EVER on the Howard Stern show!

OMG that was legit an amazing interview. he really could have asked her almost anything and she would have responded. that's rare and fab. i think anyone who has left a town that didn't treat them right and then created a space for themselves in the world knows EXACTLY what she is talking about. of course they're offended - they are small minded and boring. they think the song material girl was all about her being a material girl. yeah, those kinds of people. get over it. ps she had a cold - hacked up a lung, if i remember - and she was wearing grills. her voice sounded fine. bravo madonna and howard. great interview.

The Michigan comment is like what she said about Evansville, Ind.- that got press, too.

I know, how very 1992 or how very smelly Bay City Jane Pauley 1987...

Guest Borderline

Borderline getting that promo! Lmao

I've been told I have that effect. :sassy:

Also, what in the hell does Robin ever add to any of Howard's interviews? I don't understand her.

I am now finally listening, I'm not even a third through but it's brilliant. He's such a skilled interviewer getting so much from her. Superb

One of the best ever

Damn that WAS a great interview. Revelation after revelation. I had no idea Basquiat was a drug addict and that M gave all his paintings back when they broke up and he painted them black all over. Fascinating. The whole interview was full of that kind of insight.

A woman I know who is a huge feminist came into my place of work yesterday, and she said she didn't realize that Madonna was raped until this interview. She said that in a few words, Madonna perfectly summarized why many victims don't seek help or try to prosecute. I think this interview painted Madonna in a positive light for many casual fans and general public.

She mentioned the rape years ago, so it ain't news.

Ok girl

Stern has a much bigger audience. People are taking notice and finding out now

The thing about the rape is, it was a mini scandal when she 1st said it in 1995 in NME...

Because she said she learned from the experience and moved on...tabloids ran with it

& said : 'Madonna claims rape is an educational experience'

& then the story made waves again what two(?) years ago... :confused:

So yeah I don't get it either.

Still no numbers for this interview?

For Howard? SiriusXM doesn't offer ratings. It's been estimated (via survey) that Howard pulls in about 3 million listeners a show. Not sure if that's accurate.