Madonna gives the greatest interview EVER on the Howard Stern show!

I think Howard was nervous and intimidated by her so he played it safe. I'm sure if they do another interview he would be more relaxed and ask her more personal questions and joke around more with her. Maybe another interview before the tour would be cool.

Guest Rachelle of London

She said her and Christopher have made up on Jon Ross so maybe they requested no questions about him and the book.

Some fools on Facebook annoyed he didn't ask about ____. Why would you ever in a million years want him to. I APPLAUD him for NOT. Best interview ever.

Guest Peaches

This interview is EVERYTHING. I haven't been the biggest fan of Howard in the past, but he clearly did his homework for this interview and asked informed questions and M seemed very comfortable. Well done!

Listened to the whole thing and was pretty moved by a lot of it.

SEeing this side of her is fascinating. She's actually a pretty relaxed, humble woman, which I already kinda sensed, but you really see it here.

Yes, Madonna is not the evil witch some people try to paint her as. She is humble, witty, sensitive and respectful while also being strong and copping no nonsense. I think that shone out in this interview as well.

Would say that's my favourite interview she has ever given. Fascinating, plus she was relaxed and weirdly sounded so much like 1990 Madonna and that MTV take a bow making of. What an incredible era this is.

Whatta treat. Howard is hands-down the best celebrity interviewer. Notice M never accused him of asking a silly question. That's bc he didn't. He actually talks to people. I really enjoyed it.

And she's doing Ghosttown video next week!!

did anyone else get the feeling when she was avoiding the "love of your life" question she was talking about Sean? I got the impression and then when they mentioned the quote from truth or dare she was holding something and she sounded sad while trying to sound playful.

Some fools on Facebook annoyed he didn't ask about ____. Why would you ever in a million years want him to. I APPLAUD him for NOT. Best interview ever.

Thank god he didn't give IT another 15 minutes. I'm sure her team told him not to bring it up, or maybe he doesn't give a shit about IT.

That part was cute, when she said she thought Howard didn't like her and that he said bad things about her.

This woman is amazing!

Thank god he didn't give IT another 15 minutes. I'm sure her team told him not to bring it up, or maybe he doesn't give a shit about IT.

Telling Howard not to bring someone up is like asking him to PLEASE BRING IT UP!! :lol:

IN other words, Gaga wasn't even factoring into any of this for him. He probably forgot about her. He has been waiting 30 years to interview Madonna. Way more interesting things to talk about

Ghosts town video to be film next week !!!!yayyyy

I was so happy to hear that. What show is she rehearsing for in Brooklyn?