The 2nd date additions thread. 2nd London O2 date finally added!!

Ai Papi Si.

Guest whatatramp

How many 'epic' world tours do we/you think she will do after this? Just one more like a greatest hits or a few? I'm really not a concert person anyway and I'd have to go by myself, but I really think I should see her live once to be a proper fan. Rebel Heart won't be the last big tour will it?

who knows but I think she'll take a long break after the tours over with to prepare for movies she wants to direct, so it could be awhile until another album

How many 'epic' world tours do we/you think she will do after this? Just one more like a greatest hits or a few? I'm really not a concert person anyway and I'd have to go by myself, but I really think I should see her live once to be a proper fan. Rebel Heart won't be the last big tour will it?

I hoping she'll at least do a Greatest Hit Tour in 2 or 3 years after making her next film...make a note to myself to start creating a separate $avings account for it,I want tp see her in many cities as I can with the best seats as possible

do you guys think the higher prices in level 2 is because the catwalk is significantly longer so in their mind more people get to be closer? im not saying the prices are justifiable but trying to understand their logic (other than greed of course)

As we've said, that is the 'excuse' they can use, and probably is the only reason they're using such a long catwalk.

She'll most likely only perform a couple full songs in the heart and visited it for 15 seconds for a few other songs :newspaper:

Let's not shit on my dreams just yet, ok. I have heart seats and I prefer to keep my delusion alive for the time being.

Awesome hope it's true that Chicago and Montreal might be adding second dates soon :excl::excl:

I can't tell from the Montreal site (Ticket VIP) because they don't use the Ticketmaster map, but Chicago does and there's another show coming for sure.

If anyone wants to check it out for themselves, just click on her United Center date, you'll get the interactive map which will be dark blue so you'll think "Holy shit! No one is going to see M."

Click off resale, because scalpers went to TOWN on Chicago, and you'll see only a smattering of seats remaining in blue. Most of them are in obstructed view or "shit seat" areas, and there are a lot less of them now than there was even this morning.

This "her tour isn't selling" nonsense is the EXACT same story they ran for MDNA tour tickets. It's bullshit. 100%.

Guest Cassius

U2 is still breaking records. I'd like to know their prices.

I need to know if Guy is doing a good job with her tour at least. The fact that she will compete this year with U2's tour makes me think otherwise.

I need to know if Guy is doing a good job with her tour at least. The fact that she will compete this year with U2's tour makes me think otherwise.

$280 for top dollar. They have a far less complex production granted. But yeah. Madonna needs to figure something out with this whole charging $350 for crap seats. It's stupid. We all know it.

Once she does that this tour will sell fine.

u2 are more "aspetic" than madonna,is easier for a person you is not a huge fan to buy a ticket,and you know that they will always perform One,with or without you...and about the prices,it's crazy the huge the differences between the countries.and,by th way,madonna's shows are way more expensive to create than others

Sales are looking much better in Barclays now that they've lowered the upper level prices a little. That was all that needed to be done

If they keep the prices somewhat reasonable plus Ellen promo this week, all should be good for the US dates

I have a ticket for Philadelphia that I paid $425.00 for (lower level, right at the cross section of the stage - a very good seat - row 2), and I was planning on buying a ticket tomorrow for Atlantic City in the general sale, but I think i'm going to wait to see if they start changing prices and/or opening up more options for the less expensive seats.

I paid almost $800 for 2 Confessions seats roughly in the same area.

When I got to our seats and noticed how far they were away, I was all "Bitch, daaamn! $800?"

Worth it though, is all I am saying.

Wow! $400.00 a ticket to sit all the way in the back of MSG? When a lot of other people paid the same thing to be in the front? I guess with the catwalk being long it can be justified (in their logic, not mine) but I wouldn't pay that to sit in the back - catwalk or not.

Madison Square Garden... I was just looking at tickets again... Section 120. Lower bowl seating.

BITCH, BYE! :rotfl:

I hate to break it to you, but the first rows of lower bowl seating at MSG have been this top tier price since Confessions. I don't know why people are so shocked about it. And MSG is a small arena with a fantastic view all around. You might even have a better view of the entire show from this seat than on the floor, depending on your height and those around you. Not everyone needs to be able to touch M to be happy.

Speak for yourself! I want to be so close so that her beads of sweat ricochet off the shirtless male dancers and onto my face!

Tee-hee. Indeed.

I want to be close enough to get a horn (or two) from one of those guys during L4L.

I hate to break it to you, but the first rows of lower bowl seating at MSG have been this top tier price since Confessions. I don't know why people are so shocked about it. And MSG is a small arena with a fantastic view all around. You might even have a better view of the entire show from this seat than on the floor, depending on your height and those around you. Not everyone needs to be able to touch M to be happy.

Agree with you about MSG tending to have very good views from many seats.

I think it's definitely sometimes better not to be was back on the floor seating, but it depends on the person.

I also did have pretty disappointing seats for S & S & even way back for GS at MSG.

Shitty seats makes the concert harder to enjoy for some of us who go broke for M!

gone-mad-shock-fear-animation-7373773-3i

:lmao::lmao:

That's going to be me, and then I will drop my pants and point to where they can put their 'horns.'

I may have to watch the video now. Be right back!!! :)