The 2nd date additions thread. 2nd London O2 date finally added!!

Ai Papi Si.

Who's That Girl: 4 UK stadium shows (1 Leeds, 3 London)

Blond Ambition: 3 UK stadium shows (all London)

Girlie Show: 2 UK stadium shows (both London)

Drowned World: 6 UK arena shows (all London)

Re-Invention: 8 UK arena shows (6 London, 2 Manchester)

Confessions: 9 UK shows (1 stadium show in Wales and 8 arena shows, all in London)

Sticky (Leg 1): 2 UK stadium shows (1 Wales, 1 London)

Sticky (Leg 2): 3 UK arena shows (2 London, 1 Manchester)

MDNA: 3 UK shows (1 park in London; 1 arena in Birmingham; 1 stadium in Scotland)

Rebel Heart: 5 UK arena shows (2 in London, 1 Birmingham, 1 Manchester and 1 Scotland)

Now I'm not saying it's great or anything but it's comparable to Drowned World and Re-Invention certainly, which is still okay. :bad:

52 so far Euro USA

3 more maybe Euro / USA?

15 Australasia (10 Oz + 5 Japan)

Total: 70 shows

My prediction (yeah)

I read somewhere that they were coming M had committed to 12 days in Australia. So if that is correct seeing as she doesn't perform on Fridays and, if the fact she won't do more that 3 concerts a week is true, and the fact she won't do more than 2 concerts back to back , we will most likely get 6 concerts in Australia . I guess we will just have to wait and see if all the rumours are true lol.

Re-Invention: 6 UK arena shows (all London)

Confessions: 9 UK shows (1 stadium show in Wales and 8 arena shows, all in London)

Sticky (Leg 2): 2 UK arena shows (both london)

MDNA: 3 UK shows (1 park in London; 1 arena in Birmingham; 1 stadium in Scotland)

Rebel Heart: 5 UK arena shows (2 in London, 1 Birmingham, 1 Manchester and 1 Scotland)

Now I'm not saying it's great or anything but it's comparable to Drowned World and Re-Invention certainly, which is still okay. :bad:

Well you missed Manchester out of both RIT and S&S round 2! As for DWT, I just remember what an absolute nightmare it was to get tickets. The early obsession with playing London only didn't help matters with her live evolution in the UK tbh.

Well you missed Manchester out of both RIT and S&S round 2! As for DWT, I just remember what an absolute nightmare it was to get tickets. The early obsession with playing London only didn't help matters with her live evolution in the UK tbh.

Ooops. I always forget about those Manchester gigs! :bad:

I agree about the early obsession with playing only in London. Leeds WTG was an iconica Concert of Life, so God knows why she never went back anywhere beyond London for so long.

I still think she could potentially sell out a single Millennium Stadium gig at reduced capacity, no? I mean, she sold 33K-ish for Sticky. Can she not sell 25K now? :shy:

I still think she could potentially sell out a single Millennium Stadium gig at reduced capacity, no? I mean, she sold 33K-ish for Sticky. Can she not sell 25K now? :shy:

Bitch, she's struggling to sell out 11k arenas and you're asking about a STADIUM IN WALES that was HALF FULL for the OPENING NIGHT no less of S&S? :bad:

Bitch, she's struggling to sell out 11k arenas and you're asking about a STADIUM IN WALES that was HALF FULL for the OPENING NIGHT no less of S&S? :bad:

:rotfl:

I always forget that Welsh people are so... well, poor. :queenbitch:

Was Cardiff really that empty? 33k for a stadium sounds normal tho?

Not when the max capacity is about 70K.

U2 played to over 66K on their 360 Tour for example.

I was at the Cardiff Sticky show. Let's just say that... well... there were a lot of black curtains and no they were not part of Madeena's wardrobe.

Yeah 20k more attended Confessions at the same venue. S&S was an actual embarrassment. Nearly 10k of that 33k was given out as industry/competition/hospitality tickets (according to the ever knowledgeable and always in the front row of every concert he attends...andifeel)

Yeah 20k more attended Confessions at the same venue. S&S was an actual embarrassment. Nearly 10k of that 33k was given out as industry/competition/hospitality tickets (according to the ever knowledgeable and always in the front row of every concert he attends...andifeel)

God and that was when Madonna was doing decently chart wise

I guess Cardiff ain't her place

It was a distinctly lacklustre atmosphere for 'opening night' to be honest. It was my first time ever going to an "OPENING NIGHT OF MADONNA'S NEW WORLD TOUR!" and naturally I was super-excited (I had been to the 2nd Wembley Stadium show for Girlie Show back in the day). I thought the atmosphere would be electrical, magical.. all those things. I got there very early (naturally :bad: ) and ran into Hafo on the streets of Cardiff (remember him?)

Once I got to the venue, my excitement had to be dialled down several levels when I saw the rows and rows and rows (not joking) of seats on the sides that had been curtained off. The audience wasn't the greatest either and now the industry/competition/hospitality thing explains it further.

I still really enjoyed the show but thank goodness I skipped that infamous Wembley Stadium show and waited for round 2 to experience the arena version which was much better.

It was a distinctly lacklustre atmosphere for 'opening night' to be honest. It was my first time ever going to an "OPENING NIGHT OF MADONNA'S NEW WORLD TOUR!" and naturally I was super-excited (I had been to the 2nd Wembley Stadium show for Girlie Show back in the day). I thought the atmosphere would be electrical, magical.. all those things. I got there very early (naturally :bad: ) and ran into Hafo on the streets of Cardiff (remember him?)

Once I got to the venue, my excitement had to be dialled down several levels when I saw the rows and rows and rows (not joking) of seats on the sides that had been curtained off. The audience wasn't the greatest either and now the industry/competition/hospitality thing explains it further.

Yeah that's how we knew she wouldn't be going back there when we were discussing rumours earlier in the year. I'm convinced they only kicked off there as it has a roof and she was basically given full run of the place for rehearsals. And Cardiff isn't exactly...um....cosmopolitan? I remember people had trouble even getting hotel rooms...despite the fact it wasn't selling well.

Yeah whatever happened to old Hafo :hafo:

Magic radio have got a competition for the new date....

The freebies have started already, I see... :queenbitch:

No wonder she took it down.

I think someone must have told her that old Thatch actually HATED women. Maybe it's the Guy Ritchie effect still in....effect

I think someone must have told her that old Thatch actually HATED women. Maybe it's the Guy Ritchie effect still in....effect.

Well he did make her have dinner with David Cameron and his wife. And she seemed to have enjoyed it.

Ugh

Rocco needs to steal her phone again.

No wonder she took it down.

:rotfl:

Although I'm disappointed she didn't do the leather ribbons motif on that awful hateful vile woman's face!!

Well he did make her have dinner with David Cameron and his wife. And she seemed to have enjoyed it.

Ugh

Quite, and wasn't the mother-in-law, Lady Wotsit, a Tory peer or something? Vile indeed.

Re-Invention: 8 UK arena shows (6 London, 2 Manchester)

Sticky (Leg 2): 3 UK arena shows (2 London, 1 Manchester)

Not wanting to start a Saint Patricks day war between Madonna fans and Protestants, but does the above also include Ireland?

Quite, and wasn't the mother-in-law, Lady Wotsit, a Tory peer or something? Vile indeed.

Indeed.

I suppose when she first saw him at Sting & Trudie's playing tennis with his top off she thought "That's a hot specimen" which is fair enough but surely when he opened his mouth afterwards her thought process should have then gone to "But he's Tory scum". But it didn't. Oh well, nobody's perfect and love is blind etc. etc.

And we are digressing..