The 2nd date additions thread. 2nd London O2 date finally added!!

Ai Papi Si.

I hope lots of people redem the álbum.

BTW, I don't know if it's because I purchase from Mexico, but I never received my "redem email by ticketmaster" Maybe I wouldn't be able to download the álbum anyway.

I hope lots of people redem the álbum.

BTW, I don't know if it's because I purchase from Mexico, but I never received my "redem email by ticketmaster" Maybe I wouldn't be able to download the álbum anyway.

It shouldn't matter, if you purchased tickets for an Norteamerican show you should get a code , contact ticket master!

I got front row of the catwalk for the second Miami show !!! yayyyyy!!!

Amazing! Well done!

Guest Hunterlas

Keep checking though lol I think next monday, Chicago and Vegas second nights could be announced! Maybe LA too?

There are at least several open dates on her itinerary for second dates in major cities.

They will definitely add them as time goes by or M will be screwed and have so much free time between performing! :ohno:

If they had planned second shows in some cities but they can't add them due to low demand they can always add Dallas and Houston which would be instant sell outs.

There are at least several open dates on her itinerary for second dates in major cities.

They will definitely add them as time goes by or M will be screwed and have so much free time between performing! :ohno:

well...more time for reharsal and sound-checks, so more chances the show to start at printed time.. :sneaky:

True but It might help keep her energy up. I mean if she goes to Australia and Asia in early 2016, this is going to be an exhausting tour

***pointlessly long post warning, sorry I've just gotten home after a night of work***

Yes pero the reason Madonna was so trashed by the time the middle of the US leg of MDNA came about was becuz she had already been touring since May. Keep in mind, most of her other tours were like 4 months worth … barely. May to September for Perfections Tour, then Aug-December for the first leg of Sticky & Sweet. Then a mere 2 months for the second leg of Sticky. So she can easily do an Aug-January tour. Anything over that, she needs her break. Then she can come back in the summer!

I loved that Hard Candy's campaign was over a year long :inlove: :inlove:

MDNA was nearly 7 months of touring. Continuously. This was after 4 months of Super Bowl anxiety and then tour rehearsals!! Omg she's so inspiring. She's not standing there emoting to rock songs like U2. She is DANCING for 2 hours every night, add a workout and rehearsal. All day work. And to be fair, though her stamina is better than anyone's I know, for a woman in her mid 50s to be doing that kind of grueling work for 7 months well, that's just asking for exhaustion. Remember the Gorgon with that endless Monster Ball Tort? 201 dates on that FUCKING tour. By the end of it she was falling off pianos and SITTING DOWN for the last 2 songs. :lmao: No wonder she went CRAZY!

Still, under any circumstances, any female over the age of 30 would feel like death and probably cancel in the middle of the tour :lmao: IMAGINE MARIAH TRYING THAT. So the fact that MADONNA got through 88 dates of the hardest tour of her life at 54 it is pretty amazing.

I really do hope she has a Sticky & Sweet approach to this tour. Having plenty of rest. And tbh, doing this tour in 2 legs, first 60 or so dates, then followed by another 30-40… she could maybe set a new record!!

Come on Midge!! I'll audition for leg 2 as your personal cheerleader :smug:

Madonna is beyond olympian though in terms of fitness. She can't be compared with those other creatures. She's like a super-elite athlete.

But I do agree with Ai Papi that even for someone of her supreme level of fitness, MDNA was grueling. It was just too much for anyone. Aside from the physical aspect, we mustn't also forget the strain on her vocals and of course the emotional aspect of it because MDNA was a very heavy show.

If they had planned second shows in some cities but they can't add them due to low demand they can always add Dallas and Houston which would be instant sell outs.

I wish! Houston is 2.5 hrs from San Antonio...me and hubby will go.

Since were older than all you chicka dees here, our old bones cant travel far for a concert.

Weve seen Re-Invention; and as a teenager Ive been to Whos that girl and Blond Ambition

Since my show is Atlanta, I'm going to stay as hardcore spoiler free as possible which should be fairly easy....that said I do love the period during tour rehearsal time when rumors and pictures and such begin rolling in. So I'm super excited for May rehearsals to begin!

Didn't she say rehearsals had already begun in Brooklyn?

End of May they begin she said in a recent interview but that is as usual as she usually does rehearsals for 3 months.