The 2nd date additions thread. 2nd London O2 date finally added!!

Ai Papi Si.

Hey, I know it's probably silly to make a topic but I feel like my question would probably get lost in the mix if I just posted in 1 of the threads.... How long til we see some second date adds? I feel like they usually woulda been announced by now. miami, vegas, nyc, etc. tix aren't moving slow are they?

i mean..just out of curiosity checked the barclay centre date...all floor section are at least 1,000 dollars, even 6,000+ and sections around the floor have a range 400+dollars/1,000+ dollars (probably all reserved to vip packages?)...

how many people they expect will buy does tickets???

i mean..just out of curiosity checked the barclay centre date...all floor section are at least 1,000 dollars, even 6,000+ and sections around the floor have a range 400+dollars/1,000+ dollars (probably all reserved to vip packages?)...

how many people they expect will buy does tickets???

No that's wrong. Those $1000 are resale tickets I'm sure, or VIP whatever. Floor seats are all around $380-$400 in the USA

Still tho, I expected more dates to be added by now

Tickets are ridiculously expensive this time around, not that Madonna shows were ever cheap, but this time around my friends and I paid 192 dollars each ticket to be way up high in the 300 section for Toronto

No that's wrong. Those $1000 are resale tickets I'm sure, or VIP whatever. Floor seats are all around $380-$400 in the USA

Still tho, I expected more dates to be added by now

i hope it is how you say...i just checked the ticketmaster site....you go on the map and it shows you what kind of tickets are stil available....

i hope it is how you say...i just checked the ticketmaster site....you go on the map and it shows you what kind of tickets are stil available....

Trust me Madonna is expensive but face value tickets on the floor are not valued at $1000 that's a fact.

yeah that's ridiculous. Were they that pricey during MDNA? They're gonna have to lower that tbh.

I feel like all price points have increased - I remember the upper levels being just $60 when they're now $110, and lower level seats that were $180ish for MDNA are now $380.

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah they're moving slow. You'd expect NYC at least to be sold-out by now.

Careful I mentioned that in another thread and it didn't go down well :dead:

however...if i remember correctly, during mdna tour sales tickets didn't sell out istantly, even when they were adding second dates....

probably with more promo coming next weeks, US focused, the whole situation will improve....

:chuckle:

however i wasn't expecting a much different situations...as you said, no 4minutes, no superbowl (and tickets went on sale immediately after, not after 1 month). grammy is a total different thing and it's not the LFL downloads skyrocketed immediately after....however i'm optimistic and even if more slowly, they will sell...

this is the map i was talking about...

http://www.ticketmaster.com/madonna-rebel-heart-tour-brooklyn-new-york-09-19-2015/event/00004E569A891B86?artistid=768011&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1&tm_link=artist_msg-0_00004E569A891B86

barclay arena...look at sections 1-26....if i was living in NYC and checking the site, after seeing those prices i'd just :roadrunner:

Seems like new dates definitely have to be added to some major cities or the prices will continue to be very high! The third and fourth nyc dates were added for MDNA well into the tour.

Besides nyc, more dates need to be eventually added for miami, california, vegas, etc. An additional one or two shows have to be added to Italy as well.

Yeah Europe (outwith UK) has it alright with general admission floor and ok seating prices.

Everywhere else, they're obviously using that long-ass catwalk as an excuse for charging so much more this time around.

Personally I don't give a toss about boxscore records etc and I don't want her being completely knackered and fit to drop by the end like with MDNA, so ...oh well.

^ Yeah. Plus she will do the Asia/Australia shows too (most likely) so she doesn't have to do that many show in US this time around. She is pretty persistent to do X amount of shows per tour.

US prices are insane...

No second show for Vancouver either. General sale started Monday and there are still decent floor seats left.

I heard a lot of tickets were snatched up by scalpers for the MDNA tour last time, but they ended up taking a loss in the secondary market. That may explain why the sole concert haven't sold out quickly this time.

^ Yeah. Plus she will do the Asia/Australia shows too (most likely) so she doesn't have to do that many show in US this time around. She is pretty persistent to do X amount of shows per tour.

US prices are insane...

Yeah I didn't think of that.

And rumors of South America too. I guess the USA has been spoiled a lot in the last decade. Oh well. I'm just happy she's opening the tour in my hood!