The 2nd date additions thread. 2nd London O2 date finally added!!

Ai Papi Si.

And we are digressing..

Not really. I hope you enjoy your London date full of newly-converted Tory Madge fans :bad:

Not wanting to start a Saint Patricks day war between Madonna fans and Protestants, but does the above also include Ireland?

Northern Ireland's part of UK. She's never played there.

Not really. I hope you enjoy your London date full of newly-converted Tory Madge fans :bad:

I haven't decided yet whether I'm going! I've got Brum & Antwerp tix already.. I'm thinking of getting the pre-sale thing for this new London show but still unsure to be honest. I'm haemorrhaging money!!

You only going to Glasgow babe? Join me in London! :wow:

You only going to Glasgow babe? Join me in London! :wow:

Well I HAD been convinced she'd be playing 2 nights here :( I was considering the second London date had it been Sat 12th, but I ain't traveling down on a WEDNESDAY. Just get yourself a Rebel Heart Runway Platinum VIP Premium ticket for Glasgow already! Block Z Row zz £999.98 :wow:

Did she really post that Thatcher thing? What a slap in the face of her gay fans.

Americans and all non-Europeans in general really see her as some kind of powerful woman loved by everyone and icon (gay icon too) with great policies that helped everyone and caused no controversies.

I remember the day she died some American friends asked me "Is everyone sad there?" and I was like "Um, no. Actually my flatmates are having a party." I know it's distasteful to celebrate someone's death, but it shows how polarizing she was.

It would be like posting a Ronald Reagan quote.

EDIT: The Sun and the Daily Mirror are all over it already and point out how she deleted the post after a few minutes. The Sun and the Daily Mail will probably praise M tomorrow. :lmao:

Did she really post that Thatcher thing? What a slap in the face of her gay fans.

Americans really see her as some kind of powerful woman and icon with great policies that helped everyone.

I remember the day she died some American friends asked me "Is everyone sad there?" and I was like "Um, no. Actually my flatmates are having a party."

EDIT: The Sun and the Daily Mirror are all over it already and point out how she deleted the post after a few minutes. :lmao:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/usvsth3m/madonna-praised-margaret-thatcher-instagram-5555343

I HATE MADONNA + INSTAGRAM.

worst combination.

Guest Rachelle of London

It's actually weird how she took it down though. She didn't even delete the #disn*gga picture that quick.

Always hitting a nerve with that harsh truth huh?

I love Madonna and always will. The only nerve you're hitting is my LAST NERVE with your constant snooping around like you know a damn thing about my fandom or loyalty. I want her to do well and I will bitch and moan as I please for more concert dates. Yo

Would you yell at me if I wanted the Yankees to win the World Series? Well think of Madonna as the Yankees and think of the RH Tour as the World Series.

Interpret it that way and mind your own damn business, you're always up other's asses and it's a sign that you're just not a very happy person tbqh!! That sucks for you! Get out much? Ha!