The 2nd date additions thread. 2nd London O2 date finally added!!

Ai Papi Si.

Rebel Heart Tour Second London show added to the Rebel Heart Tour itinerary

BY MADONNATRIBE · APRIL 19, 2015

A new date has been added to the Rebel Heart Tour stop in London, England. Madonna will perform a second show at the O2 Arena on December 2nd, the day after the original show.

Tickets for the new show will go on sale for the general public on April 24 at 10 AM local, with a dedicated fan club presale starting on April 21 at 10.

Please check Madonna.com for further info

Looking at the current itinerary, there seems to be enough gaps for around 8 more additional 2nd shows in the U.S. (Atlanta, Washington DC, NYC, Chicago, Vancouver, San Jose, Las Vegas, Inglewood) and 5 more in Europe (Stockholm, Antwerp, London, Birmingham, Glasgow).

Plus there's a gap on December 12th....

I'm hoping for a second Chicago show for sure!

Guest Hunterlas

Congrats guys! I know you all wanted this one really bad.

THE REBEL HEART TOUR IS GOING TO KICK ASS

And yes, hoping for Chicago to be announced next!

Rebel Heart Tour Second London show added to the Rebel Heart Tour itinerary

BY MADONNATRIBE · APRIL 19, 2015

A new date has been added to the Rebel Heart Tour stop in London, England. Madonna will perform a second show at the O2 Arena on December 2nd, the day after the original show.

Tickets for the new show will go on sale for the general public on April 24 at 10 AM local, with a dedicated fan club presale starting on April 21 at 10.

Please check Madonna.com for further info

(That mix is shyt btw, where's the house pianos?)

Guest Rachelle of London

Chicago, Boston and NYC are my fave dates of any N American leg I like to watch online. She always brings it extra hard for those cities. Always. Philly too

I can't see them adding any more UK dates.

Birmingham, Manchester, and Glasgow have yet to sell out. The only cities they could add shows with venues big enough for her show are Sheffield, Leeds or Liverpool but I think people interested going to see her in those cities have already got tickets for either Birminham or Manchester. I don't think the demand is there. Now if the ticket prices were lower I think it would be different. The one venue they could add is Newcastle Metro Arena but I think sales would struggle due to the ticket prices.

I can't see them adding any more UK dates.

Birmingham, Manchester, and Glasgow have yet to sell out. The only cities they could add shows with venues big enough for her show are Sheffield, Leeds or Liverpool but I think people interested going to see her in those cities have already got tickets for either Birminham or Manchester. I don't think the demand is there. Now if the ticket prices were lower I think it would be different. The one venue they could add is Newcastle Metro Arena but I think sales would struggle due to the ticket prices.

The second Glasgow show would have been added on to the very end of the itinerary so they don't need to cover that, the only other provisional booking (according to andifeel) was night 2 in Birmingham, and you're right, there's no point in adding another UK city, the interest just isn't there. I wonder who gets to tell Madge that for the first time ever she's having to travel from country to country to play consecutive nights?

Madonna adds further dates to the Rebel Heart Tour 2015 due to demand
Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/madonna/84723#53lQSKDxmyXFM7vk.99

Madonna has added further dates to her Rebel Heart Tour 2015 due to the demand for tickets.

Three additional shows have been added to the UK/European leg of her tour, including an extra night at London’s The O2.

image: http://nme.assets.ipccdn.co.uk/images/article/2015GrammyAwards_Madonna_Getty463027454_10090215.jpg

2015GrammyAwards_Madonna_Getty463027454_The extra dates are: SAP Arena in Mannheim, Germany on November 29, The O2 in London, UK on December 2 and Hallenstadion in Zurich Switzerland on December 12.

Tickets for the new dates will go on sale Friday April 24 at 9am from livenation.co.uk

The Rebel Heart Tour announced in March, will see Madonna support the release of her thirteenth studio album ‘Rebel Heart.’

The singer will play in London, Manchester, Birmingham and Glasgow in December. The tour begins in August in Miami before arriving in Europe via Southeast Asia and Australia.

The UK dates will mark Madonna’s return to London's O2 Arena for the first time since falling at last month's Brit Awards, an incident she recently described as ‘the most embarrassing moment of my life.’

The tour will also see Madonna visit Southeast Asia for the first time ever and Australia for the first time since 1990. She will be working with Arthur Fogel, the man behind her Sticky & Sweet, Confessions and Re-Invention tours.

The second Glasgow show would have been added on to the very end of the itinerary so they don't need to cover that, the only other provisional booking (according to andifeel) was night 2 in Birmingham, and you're right, there's no point in adding another UK city, the interest just isn't there. I wonder who gets to tell Madge that for the first time ever she's having to travel from country to country to play consecutive nights?

To be honest I think 4 shows in England is not really that bad when is all is said and done.

What's more embarrassing is the single Scottish show. Not even a 2nd night in an arena in Glasgow? Shame on you Scotland. :thumbsdown:

If they add any more UK shows perhaps 1-2 shows in Cardiff for her Welsh fans?

To be honest I think 4 shows in England is not really that bad when is all is said and done.

What's more embarrassing is the single Scottish show. Not even a 2nd night in an arena in Glasgow? Shame on you Scotland. :thumbsdown:

If they add any more UK shows perhaps 1-2 shows in Cardiff for her Welsh fans?

Well out of that 4, one isn't even on sale yet and two aren't even anywhere close to being sold out. Still 8/6 tix in a row coming up for all price points.

I agree about Glasgow though, I thought two shows from the start. But then y'know MDNA nearly 70,000 tix... RH not even 12,000... you figure it out :bad:

Cardiff. Yes, maybe that Millenium Stadium gig will happen afterall :bad: Except they will need to bring the stage three quarters the way down the pitch this time instead of half like for S&S :sassy: No, seriously I don't think Cardiff has a big enough indoor arena.

They should have done a U2 and stuck with London and Glasgow as far as I'm concerned. Trying to cover the entire country has backfired and Manchester is the worst selling of them all I heard. Not surprising considering that S&S show was cancelled after selling only 3 thousand tickets :bad:

I can't see her playing Cardiff even though the stadium has roof its too big. Cardiff Motorpoint Arena is too small ,I think it only holds

around 7k. Brighton and Bournemouth are out as well, they only hold around 5k.

The lack of a hit single and high prices are really affecting her UK shows.