The 2nd date additions thread. 2nd London O2 date finally added!!

Ai Papi Si.

Guest Hunterlas

I was hoping today we'd be buying tix for a second night in Chicago... maybe next Monday?

And what the hell is happening with Vegas and LA? this is unfuckingbelievable. Wake up and buy tickets, bitches!

Guest Hunterlas

Maybe the slow ticket sales is why the Australian negotiations are stalling.

You are not even making sense. It was announced from day 1 that the tour was going to Australia. Its gonna happen. Can you just be happy?

I had a friend who bought good tickets for a concert like 40 mins before it started for like $14 on stubhub. So if you're conflicted or poor, go the venue, and wait about an hour or so and you're guaranteed great cheap tickets! Lol

I had a friend who bought good tickets for a concert like 40 mins before it started for like $14 on stubhub. So if you're conflicted or poor, go the venue, and wait about an hour or so and you're guaranteed great cheap tickets! Lol

This is exactly what I plan on doing.

I was hoping today we'd be buying tix for a second night in Chicago... maybe next Monday?

And what the hell is happening with Vegas and LA? this is unfuckingbelievable. Wake up and buy tickets, bitches!

Ugh, there's only a few hundred left outside of resale and still they won't add the date. Grrrr.

Guest Hunterlas

Ugh, there's only a few hundred left outside of resale and still they won't add the date. Grrrr.

I know!!!! Its driving me insane!!!! Im starting to wonder if itll happen at all.

Fingers crossed. Credit cards ready.

People complaining it's not selling when in fact there's only few hundred tickets on re sellers. She could add more dates, I'm beginning to think she just wants to play less dates so she has energy for Asia and Australia.

Let's see how the Asia plans are cause still no tour announcement for Asia and Australia.

Guest Hunterlas

People complaining it's not selling when in fact there's only few hundred tickets on re sellers. She could add more dates, I'm beginning to think she just wants to play less dates so she has energy for Asia and Australia.

Let's see how the Asia plans are cause still no tour announcement for Asia and Australia.

There are very few tickets left (at least for Chicago) ...and "reseller" tickets are not Madonnas problem. She already sold those tickets, she has her money.

Now, to say she just wants to do one date in Chicago and in other major cities to be rested and do a longer tour is just unlikely and out of character for Madonna. A second night hasnt been announced cause there is not enough demand for it, it doesnt mean it wont happen though, it means that they gonna wait for that demand to come, lets not forget the tour is months away. Hopefully more promo will do the trick.

Lets be patient and see what happens.

Yes true that, we gotta remember we had Super Bowl for MDNA tour. I would like her to do festivals, that could be brilliant for M.

We just need to be patient and see what happens.

Guest bluejean

I don't really care how it sells. I'd rather they put less dates on sale and have full venues than have her add loads of extra dates and be playing to half empty arenas.

I will say though why does she keep saying in interviews stuff like "Sometimes I don't feel like going on stage but I have to" etc etc. THAT is not going to sell tickets.

Guest Hunterlas

I don't really care how it sells. I'd rather they put less dates on sale and have full venues than have her add loads of extra dates and be playing to half empty arenas.

I will say though why does she keep saying in interviews stuff like "Sometimes I don't feel like going on stage but I have to" etc etc. THAT is not going to sell tickets.

First off, Madonna have never played a half empty "arena" and the very few times when she played half empty stadiums, did it cause she was still making money. Thats the business shes in.

Now, for the "Sometimes I don't feel like going on stage but I have to" comments... OK Ill give you that one. She probably should keep it to herself.

Not too surprised M made this statement even though agree not great for promo.

Had the impression she continues to feel ambivalence or experience love/hate relationship with touring.

She is such a perfectionist that it's hard to notice besides her starting concerts very late.

That statement means nothing. She's being honest and the general public won't take that as a reason not to go to her shows. Seriously some of you have way too much time to overanalyse things. You don't run her careers. Go and live in the real world please because you're in for a reality check. Bloody hell!! :manson:

Guest Hunterlas

Not too surprised M made this statement even though agree not great for promo.

Had the impression she continues to feel ambivalence or experience love/hate relationship with touring.

She is such a perfectionist that it's hard to notice besides her starting concerts very late.

She has said it many times. She loves putting her shows together, the creative part of it is what excites her the most. She has also said she enjoys to perform the first shows and very last ones on each tour. Good thing shes a pro and those shows in the middle are still as awesome as those from the beginning.

I'm surprised that there's not a second San Jose show announced.Madonna always plays multiple dates in the Bay Area.

But you know what? Maybe she wanted to do a shorter tour this time and if so,we can't blame her.Lengthy tours can be grueling.

That statement means nothing. She's being honest and the general public won't take that as a reason not to go to her shows. Seriously some of you have way too much time to overanalyse things. You don't run her careers. Go and live in the real world please because you're in for a reality check. Bloody hell!! :manson:

Seriously! Some people can be so over dramatic!

Touring can burn people out! Look at the younger artists that cancelled or quit tours, it's very gruelling.

I'm surprised that there's not a second San Jose show announced.Madonna always plays multiple dates in the Bay Area.

But you know what? Maybe she wanted to do a shorter tour this time and if so,we can't blame her.Lengthy tours can be grueling.

Lol at the excuses. Do you think they would have left so many long ass gaps between the dates if she just wanted a shorter tour? It's very costly and messes up with her schedule big time because it's not like she can return and spend a lot of time at home during those 2-3 empty days anyway. She still has to travel around. They obviously underestimated the damage MDNA did. It is shocking how low demand is in areas like LA, NY, Chicago and SF.