South America?

Humberto77rj

You're right. Os gringos ficam perdidos quando alguem escreve em português por aqui. kkkkkkk Anyway, I'm praying for this information to be true!!

And besides, this is also a wonderful opportunity to practice and improve our English, isn't it? :)

Now back to Madonna: I'm optimistic she will come to Brazil and (at least) Argentina, but I'm not really counting on Fortaleza… mainly because Brasilia seems to be putting a big effort for her to play there. Somehow I can't see her doing a cross-country thing here. It's more likely she will do Rio - São Paulo - Porto Alegre - Brasilia. Anyway, let's cross our fingers!

are there arenas for 15000-20000 thousands people in sao paulo or recife?

is the HSBC arena big enough for her?

Or she will play stadiums here ....

There are several arenas in the country - but I just can't see M doing them, she's just too big here for them. It wouldn't even be profitable, I think.

Can't say anything about HSBC Arena, other than it will probably have to change names because HSBC is falling down, isn't it? :)

She's far too popular in SA to do arenas. She would be there for weeks and weeks doing endless shows.

If she's touring SA She will do stadiums. She HAS TO. Maybe we'll be the exception.

If she's touring SA She will do stadiums. She HAS TO. Maybe we'll be the exception.

She's doing arenas, she's not gonna pull stadiums in SA just because Brazil is big, she will do 3 dates as much per city and that's it.

Ooh really??? :laugh: Would love to read more about that. :)

Ha, my boyfriend was born in Recife, I go there almost every year or so, I am just so in love with the place. Made some great friends over there. But I love Brasilians in general. :p

Ha, my boyfriend was born in Recife, I go there almost every year or so, I am just so in love with the place. Made some great friends over there. But I love Brasilians in general. :p

Cool! :D Where are you from? As for me, I was born in the Southwest but I moved here in my early twenties, spending here most of my adult life. Actually I have a love-hate relationship with Recife. It may be great for holidays, but every day life can be a struggle.

Cool! :D Where are you from? As for me, I was born in the Southwest but I moved here in my early twenties, spending here most of my adult life. Actually I have a love-hate relationship with Recife. It may be great for holidays, but every day life can be a struggle.

I was born in Africa and lived in Los Angeles for the post part of my life but am in Georgia now. I can see how everyday life in Recife can be rough, the traffic is getting horrible. I used to stay with friends in Janga and it was a pain the in the arse getting anywhere. But I still love it though, Beberibe(haha) is one of my favorite places, a lot of memories. And I hate Metropole but I always ending going multiple times there. :D Next time I come hopefully we can meet. It's always great to meet Madonna fans in different places.

I was born in Africa and lived in Los Angeles for the post part of my life but am in Georgia now. I can see how everyday life in Recife can be rough, the traffic is getting horrible. I used to stay with friends in Janga and it was a pain the in the arse getting anywhere. But I still love it though, Beberibe(haha) is one of my favorite places, a lot of memories. And I hate Metropole but I always ending going multiple times there. :D Next time I come hopefully we can meet. It's always great to meet Madonna fans in different places.

Such a small world! :D Janga isn't even part of Recife, you know? It's actually part of a town called Paulista. I have a friend who lived there for several years so I've been there a few times. And I've never been to Beberibe, can you believe it? I live in the south end of Recife, which is the opposite location.

And so you've been to Metropole!!! :laugh: I've only been there two or three times so far, the last one being a Rebel Heart launch party (last April, I think) which was a complete flop. :( Nowadays I don't go out much at night. If I'm in town next time you come here, I'll be very glad to meet you. :)

Such a small world! :D Janga isn't even part of Recife, you know? It's actually part of a town called Paulista. I have a friend who lived there for several years so I've been there a few times. And I've never been to Beberibe, can you believe it? I live in the south end of Recife, which is the opposite location.

And so you've been to Metropole!!! :laugh: I've only been there two or three times so far, the last one being a Rebel Heart launch party (last April, I think) which was a complete flop. :( Nowadays I don't go out much at night. If I'm in town next time you come here, I'll be very glad to meet you. :)

Ha, I think my boyfriend explained that whole Janga deal. Are you in Piedade, Boa Viagem, around those areas? The last time I went to Metropole, they played brega music on the top floor, I really wasn't into it. I'm Raheem btw.

I am really surprised she is not doing South America, my friends from Rio are hopefully coming to Atlanta to watch her in January with me.

Ha, I think my boyfriend explained that whole Janga deal. Are you in Piedade, Boa Viagem, around those areas? The last time I went to Metropole, they played brega music on the top floor, I really wasn't into it. I'm Raheem btw.

I am really surprised she is not doing South America, my friends from Rio are hopefully coming to Atlanta to watch her in January with me.

Yes, I live at the very end of Boa Viagem. :D I don't like the music being played in Metropole at all. You see, LGBT nightlife in Recife wasn't like this up to 10 years ago. It had much more diversity, many more options. For that reason I hardly go out here nowadays. Actually, I only feel like partying when I go to Canoa Quebrada, which is my favorite beach village. Although it's a small place, it has a little bit of everything so I never get bored.

You see, I think Madonna will be coming! And I really want to see her this time, unlike the MDNA era. t have friends who will see her in California and another one is going to Amsterdam. For a time I thought of joining the California group, but I can't really travel long distance at the moment. Well, let's see. :)

I don't get why she doesn't do SA? is it because she doesn't wanna do stadiums? There are plenty of medium sizes arenas she could do; HSBC arena, Movistar Arena, Orfeo Superdomo, Mexico City Arena, Palacio de Los Deportes, Monterrey Arena, VFG Arena.

I don't get why she doesn't do SA? is it because she doesn't wanna do stadiums?

That's the saddest part of everything. She's not coming because she couldn't secure any local sponsors. I'm not going to expand on this but… it's terrible, actually.

Still, there's a saying in my mother language that goes more or less like this: "Hope is the last thing that dies." In case the worldwide tour is well received and a success, things could change.

I don't get why she doesn't do SA? is it because she doesn't wanna do stadiums? There are plenty of medium sizes arenas she could do; HSBC arena, Movistar Arena, Orfeo Superdomo, Mexico City Arena, Palacio de Los Deportes, Monterrey Arena, VFG Arena.

MEXICO is not in South American dummy! Lol

Guys, I think she and her team avoid SA this time because the show might be for Arenas only, even if we have arenas the cost of logistic must be higher tan the profit if she plays 1 or 2 shows.

Of course, she would never do 5 show in one place.

I just wish every fan from SA could have the posibilities to go and see her anywhere in the USA.