South America?

Humberto77rj

Guest Hunterlas

So over Hunterlas derailing every fucking thread with his steamrolling opinion on EVERYTHING...

Are you over me? Tell that to someone who gives a shit. Yes, I come with opinions... on everything. Deal with it.

Guest gang bang

Madonnaonline said the Brazilian dates would be revealed in June do , we might (finally) getting close to the official announcement

...what an ignorant assumption. I wonder what your level of education is.

Simple logic: this is no secret, In Latin America she has never done arenas, only stadiums. If she does arenas she would have to charge and arm and a leg to make it profitable because her production costs are very high.

Sorry, would be good if she did sa too but at least u saw her last 2 tours unlike asia & australia, i dont think m wants to burn herself out this time & ln might think it is a good idea to skip sa this time & head back next tour as it will be a longer time in between visits so that may benefit ticket sales also!

Like rebel heart has said, South America already had their turn the last 2 times and now it's Australia's turn. If all of you are sad, imagine how the Aussies felt on the last 2 tours.

Tell the Truth! This is a Martini's world.

South Americans travel to US, PR or Miami or whatever. Asia and Aussie are long overdue.

We all know that she won't tour every single butt crack of this planet.

And obviously she won't ignore US/Europe.

That said SA dates are in March but the Oz dates are in March, so that doesn't make sense, seems like rumors & nothing more at this point.

March dates for SA are just rumors, nothing else. The important part in the article is that it says there was a meeting between the Brasilia Secretary of Tourism and Time 4 Fun (T4F brought S&S and MDNA to Brazil). That would mean South America is not out of the question.

March dates for SA are just rumors, nothing else. The important part in the article is that it says there was a meeting between the Brasilia Secretary of Tourism and Time 4 Fun (T4F brought S&S and MDNA to Brazil). That would mean South America is not out of the question.

Exactly!

If she's not going to SA it surprises me that this page is going forward with the rumor, maybe she will go after all.

The insider said that she will announce the new Oz dates this week...

If she's not going to SA it surprises me that this page is going forward with the rumor, maybe she will go after all.

The insider said that she will announce the new Oz dates this week...

OK, we need to clear two things out now:

RUMOR - South American dates.

FACT - There was a meeting between the Secretary Of Tourism of Brasilia (the capital city of Brazil) and the Time 4 Fun staff. He wants not only Madonna to play there, but Coldplay as well. This is official. In the page below, there's an interview with him (in Portuguese) and he talks about it.

http://www.blogdofredlima.com.br/2015/06/03/secretario-de-turismo-do-df-responde-ao-blog/

It's concrete - Time 4 Fun are in talks. If there were no chances for a Brazilian leg, why would they be talking to prefectures? And if there are chances for Brazil - and there are - there are chances for other South American countries (Argentina, Colombia - are Chilean fans still too pissed with her?) as well. :)

It's concrete - Time 4 Fun are in talks. If there were no chances for a Brazilian leg, why would they be talking to prefectures? And if there are chances for Brazil - and there are - there are chances for other South American countries (Argentina, Colombia - are Chilean fans still too pissed with her?) as well. :)

People from Chile forget easily... If she uses arenas (we do have arenas), there's no way she couldn't sell out 2 nights.

Mexico? We have amazing arenas... I have tickets to San José, but love to have her here again,,,

She could easily open 6 dates in Mexico. 2 in Monterrey, 2 in Guadalajara, 2 in Mexico city... Unfortunately, I believe Mexico Arena's not promoted by OCCESA the company that has always brought her in the past. So I don't think this could happen.