South America?

Humberto77rj

"Well, yes, because they only have announced those dates, how can it underperform or overperform in dates not even on sale?"

European dates are on sale, aren't they?

Read about the UK dates, btw You can discuss that on the main thread, I'm not gonna fall in this game, this is the Rio thread.

Rumours:

-She wants do end the second leg on Brazil at the end of February.

-She doesn't want to do Rio de Janeiro because Maracana is too big for the stage

-Because the tour is underperforming Live Nation is being careful with the second leg planing (From Suedehead: SOUNDS LIKE BULLSHIT. SOURCE PLEASE? I HATE SHIT LIKE THIS) - STUPID RUMOUR ALERT

-If she comes, they will announce the dates on July, seven months prior.

-She's going to Australia, maybe in January.

It's a nice update, let's hope for it to be real.

She annouced the argentinisn dates for mdna on may 3rd(she came in december)

And the brazilian article says that she's not doing Rio because the stadium's too big...maybe the catwalk's supposed to go all the way to the end of the field? In a huge stadium that wouldn't be practical...

Um.. Brazil is hosting the Olympics. What a load of bull... :lmao:

We don't have HUGE arenas in Latin America like US or Europe. There are in Chile le Mexico but are too small for acts like Madonna.

Well if the comment is not fake then the arenas excuse is bullshit. She played reinvention which was a tiny show in the Slane Castle. And I cant remember any examples but Im sure she took Confessions to one or two Stadiums too

Guest Hunterlas

I always got the impression she does stadiums there cause is the only way to make a profit

...what an ignorant assumption. I wonder what your level of education is.

It makes no sense… I'm in Brazil and actually live near a sports arena with 15k capacity - but I just can't imagine Madonna playing there, it's just too small.

She's playing arenas on RHT with fewer capacities than 15K.

It seems like the comment was fake, that's the word on Twitter.

She's playing arenas on RHT with fewer capacities than 15K.

It seems like the comment was fake, that's the word on Twitter.

I can't speak for the whole South America, but small venues wouldn't be profitable for Madonna in Brazil, unless she came with a stripped down version of the show (several artists have done that). And ticket prices would be stratospheric.

I agree that Maracanã would be too much for her at this time, though.

Well if the comment is not fake then the arenas excuse is bullshit. She played reinvention which was a tiny show in the Slane Castle. And I cant remember any examples but Im sure she took Confessions to one or two Stadiums too

Um... The Slane Castle show was not done in a small arena. She played to 80 000 people outdoors. Did you not watch I'm Going To Tell You A Secret? Flop fan!

Um... The Slane Castle show was not done in a small arena. She played to 80 000 people outdoors. Did you not watch I'm Going To Tell You A Secret? Flop fan!

Sorry my english is rusty. That is what I meant. she did a show that was supposed to be meant for arenas only in an outdoor huge crowd dstadium-like. TThat's why I think the arenas excuse is bullshit

Guest Hunterlas

That is what I meant. she did a show that was supposed to be meant for arenas only in an outdoor huge crowd dstadium-like. TThat's why I think the arenas excuse is bullshit

Fisrt off, Madonna never said Confessions was designed for "arenas only" ...that was what some fans felt, but that doesnt make it a fact. Second, we are not even sure Madonna said that about Rio and even if she did, how can you call "bullshit" on it if you dont know what then Rebel Heart show will be like? Stop talking out of your ass.

Fisrt off, Madonna never said Confessions was designed for "arenas only" ...that was what some fans felt, but that doesnt make it a fact. Second, we are not even sure Madonna said that about Rio and even if she did, how can you call "bullshit" on it if you dont know what then Rebel Heart show will be like? Stop talking out of your ass.

Stop talking out of my ass? First and most important IMHO: Fuck off please and thank you. second: I didn't mean she was saying bullshit. I am saying the capture is bullshit. Third: she said when the confessions tour was in the works that she wanted intimate shows, which means small venues, it doesn't need to be literal, you know? Fourth: stop talking out of YOUR ass to me.

Guest Hunterlas

Fuck off please and thank you. second: I didn't mean she was saying bullshit. I am saying the capture is bullshit.

Dont thank me for anything, Im going nowhere.

Also, dont want be called on talking out of your ass? Dont do so. Its not my fault you were unable to write an sentence that comunicated properly what you wanted to express.

Guest Hunterlas

I would never do that. English is not my first lenguage either. The reality was, what you said did come across like you were talking out of your ass. It wasnt your fault and you didnt mean to, but you did. Own it and move on.

Well... I still think you came across as rude. I wasn't talking out of my ass even if it looked like it but you certainly were rude. So mind your manners. Bye

Guest Hunterlas

"Mind your manners?" From the guy that told me to "fuck off"? Really?

Look, all you gotta do is to try to focus a bit more while typing and I can assure you your senteces will get more elocuent and accurate. Once you do that, chances that you make a fool out of yourself arguing with me will be lower.

So I shouldn't reply to your needless shady aggression? You're right, I am Speedy Gonzalez and you are Walt Whitman. Jerk off on it.

^ thank u Suedehead.

So over Hunterlas derailing every fucking thread with his steamrolling opinion on EVERYTHING...