Celebrities on "Rebel Heart"

I m starting to like miley cyrus... Not necessarily because she is supporting madonna

But she does seem genuinely cool, humble too

I dont like her music much ( the only song i have is wrecking ball) but she does have a cool vibe about her that is reminiscent of early days madonna...

Edited by heymrdj1

yassss @ her tagging Pud

11007966_1559932837620691_303891480_n.jp

Listening to #RebelHeart emoji-E022.png๏ธemoji-E022.png๏ธemoji-E022.png๏ธ @madonna @mertalas @arielrechtshaid@skrillex @diplo @itboygregk @madonnascrapbook

Yes, Pud's Madonascrapbook getting a tag from Skye

855CE854-FD36-4912-9405-91D101072E20.png

Ruby Rose is yet another Australian female personality who loves Madonna. So many Aussies adore her and are always mentioning her.

Ruby Rose :)

And omg at Sky tagging puds instagram! She follows?! WHAT A LOON!!!!โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ Love her

Love Miley's photo! Nas! Diplo! Britney! Yessssssss

Ruby Rose :)

And omg at Sky tagging puds instagram! She follows?! WHAT A LOON!!!!โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ Love her

Love Miley's photo! Nas! Diplo! Britney! Yessssssss

yes Sky follows mnation on twitter and has retweeted mnation stuff in the past :dramatic: maybe she lurks here :sneaky:

yes Sky follows mnation on twitter and has retweeted mnation stuff in the past :dramatic: maybe she lurks here :sneaky:

I love her first album especially I will.

Detox, one of Ru Paul's drag race star and proud Madonna loon already performed Ghosttown in Hollywood

Sky Ferreira is so cute with her loondom... And she makes great music!! She gets Madooner :)

I love the over the top loons like Sky, Miley, Ariana, and Kelly Ripa because I feel like they lose control and their minds snap over M excitement, just like some of us :laugh: