Billboard Ranks Madonna's albums

JR!

The problem with these lists is this:

I love all her albums in different ways. I think Bedtime Stories had incredible singles, whereas American Life had incredible album tracks. I wanted to go through that list and say NO. THIS ALBUM DESERVED HIGHER (which I personally think the Music album is in her Top5 best albums). I see why they placed the albums how they placed them (even though I wouldn't rank them the same way - just as nobody would).

Anyhow, I love looking at the lists regardless.

When Rolling Stone made their Top 500 Albums of All time, Ray of Light and Music (suprisingly for some) made the cut, and there werent many pop albums that made the list

MUSIC is a masterpiece!

COADF is overrated. Music is a better album because it's more diverse and more daring in its dance tracks. American Life deserves better.

I think that too. I love Music and I agree with Billboard that DTM is one of Madonna's most under- appreciated songs .

COADF is overrated. Music is a better album because it's more diverse and more daring in its dance tracks. American Life deserves better.

YES!but I will say in the last decade,I've never selected more tracks and played more often in my cardio playlist at the gym than the Confessions Tour cd and their amazing remixes... other than that I really dont go back to it that much.

Ray of Light>Music>American Life= my top 3

Guest whatatramp

agreed

I must say I will rank Music above COADF too. Like someone above, when I first heard COADF i wasn't impressed. I only liked HU and Sorry. Then the CT CD came and I loved it. Then I gained a new appreciation for the album. Now, the album is good but unlike Music, it didn't hook me right away.

Felt LAV & TB placed too high.

AL, MDNA, Music too low.

Was also surprised in a good way that Erotica was placed so high because Billboard is so mainstream.

:inlove:

Billboard's full list:

1. Like a Prayer

2. Ray of Light

3. Madonna

4. Confessions on a dance floor

5. Erotica

6. Bedtime Stories

7. Like A Virgin

8. True Blue

9. Music

10. I'm Breathless

11. Hard Candy

12. American Life

13. MDNA

I very happy they ranked Madonna and Bedtime Stories so high - the both are my Top5 Madonna albums (RH will drop one of them out thought..)

Erotica and especially Like A Virgin were too up.

And American Life being in the bottom is just blasphemy.

• 3 weeks later...