ADDICTED

This song has a classic Madonna hook and her lower register sounds so old school late 80's/early 90's Madonna I agree that something about her delivery is almost eerie sounding and that guitar adds to it. This is a perfect pop song to me. It sounds like it escaped the 80's and found 2014 production. I think it was wise to keep it as a bonus track and not put it on the main album because sonically, it really doesn't fit but on the other hand, what a missed opportunity for a fantastic single. If this album would've went in the more Avicii direction, this could've EASILY been the lead single.

You've perfectly described Addicted.

Great song.

I LOVE the intro. Very Metallica's Black Album. :thumbsup:

Dis intro...couldn't agree more!! and then the lyrics..

I'm under your spell..

Pulled me in, took me down with your POISONOUS touch

You brought me to hell

Watch me burn with a fever that I love so much

:wow:

I'm under your spell..

You brought me to hell

Madonna is typically a strong lyricist, but she is absolutely on fire this time.

I didn't really start liking this song till yesterday it just never connected with me much. I was a huge fan of Avicii's 'Addicted To You' and this song kinda reminded me of it so I kinda shunned it.

But it randomly come on shuffle yesterday and I found myself repeating it like 3 times haha.

It's a very catchy song and her vocals add a nice touch to the lyrics / production.

Guest rocketman

The demo made it sound like an Abba song....I'm still confused how this was left off instead of some other songs . Let alone it couldve been a single.

See I don't know what it is

But I'm attracted to the dark

And it was easy to predict

You were gonna be the one who broke my heart

Seriously, the song is pure genius!

EVERYTHING

I'm under your spell..

You brought me to hell

This is PURE ICONIC

This song has a classic Madonna hook and her lower register sounds so old school late 80's/early 90's Madonna I agree that something about her delivery is almost eerie sounding and that guitar adds to it. This is a perfect pop song to me. It sounds like it escaped the 80's and found 2014 production. I think it was wise to keep it as a bonus track and not put it on the main album because sonically, it really doesn't fit but on the other hand, what a missed opportunity for a fantastic single. If this album would've went in the more Avicii direction, this could've EASILY been the lead single.

you're great as always!!! and it's been the perfect song to have the "avicii sound" on it...if it'd become a popular song would be a show-stopper at concerts

totally ADDICTED to this song!!!

and it screams for lead single!!!!

I wish someone would make a mix of both the demo version and the album version. Using the new vocals in the verses, but using the layered ones in the chorus. Has anyone done it yet and I simply missed it?

I wish someone would make a mix of both the demo version and the album version. Using the new vocals in the verses, but using the layered ones in the chorus. Has anyone done it yet and I simply missed it?

I don't think so, but great idea. When I'll have some time off, probably in May, I'm planning to do a version of Rebel Heart mashing up the demos and album versions.

I don't think so, but great idea. When I'll have some time off, probably in May, I'm planning to do a version of Rebel Heart mashing up the demos and album versions.

YES PLEASE!

Guest whatatramp

I love this song. The chorus is obviously a throw back to the early days of Otto Von Werherr. :wow:

:lmao:

The intro reminds me of Soundgarden/Smashing Pumpkins

I really hate saying this because I find it irritating when others go on and on on this subject but........I still prefer the demo to this one. I like the layered vocals in the chorus and I like how it's not quite as polished as the final.

With all that said though, the final is simply a polished version of the demo. That's it. There are no drastic changes. In any incarnation, this is a brilliant piece of pop! I'm so fortunate we have it but I almost wish she would've kept it tucked away and saved it for another album. This "bonus" track is single material!!

I like this song, but I can understand why it's not on the main disc, I don't know where it could be placed. I prefer the final mix to the demo, the demo gave me a headache.

I hope this song makes it to a full perf on the tour. I hope the edm elements get replaced with guitar, a rock version of Addicted would really rock!!

I actually really like the EDM parts but I think a rock version is a great idea!