ADDICTED

Fell in love with this song the second I heard it a long time ago and still adore it.Its way more deserving than SEX, Body Shop, & Holy Water imo

I like it but I haven't connected with it yet. It feels more crafted from a basic writing session, than from her actual heart.

It's at the bottom of the pile for me....at the momemt

Your username gets you a pass on just about anything in my book, but I will say that you should pay close attention to her vocals on the last chorus if you play this again: she is singing like she MEANS IT!

This is a great song. It gives you an idea of the direction this album may have went in if only produced by Avicci. Glad it was switched up with other producers. AWESOME TRACK THOUGH!!

There's something about "Addicted" that I can't get enough of. I could honestly listen to it on repeat for hours. I love everything about it, Beautiful Scars is amazing but this is one of my top favorite Madonna songs. Does anyone else think it sounds slightly like "Hung Up"?

Your username gets you a pass on just about anything in my book, but I will say that you should pay close attention to her vocals on the last chorus if you play this again: she is singing like she MEANS IT!

Just strap me to the cross so I can belt out "Live To Tell" because I'm just not feeling it. #UnapologeticBitch

Since it's one of the few tracks whose stems leaked i wish somebody will make a mix of it removing all the dated and unsufferable edm parts and it will be a perfect track. Her voice is wonderful on it, the lyrics are great.

This is the best song on the second disc, n probably top 5 of rebel heart overall in my opinion. Tough decision among Ghosttown, devil pray, heartbreak city, messiah, Lfl, vvv and Joan of arc. Is like trying hard to rank your favourite child, like a no no.

Great song.

I LOVE the intro. Very Metallica's Black Album. :thumbsup:

Love it as well. Some others have said it reminds them of Hole, which I can also see.

Loving this track! Only Madonna could combine rock and dance to expert effect without sounding lame.

I'm under its spell, ooohhhoohhhooo!

I'm addicted to Addicted!!!

YESSSSSSS!

A favorite of mine!

And the long awaited return of "moth to a flame! "

This song has a classic Madonna hook and her lower register sounds so old school late 80's/early 90's Madonna I agree that something about her delivery is almost eerie sounding and that guitar adds to it. This is a perfect pop song to me. It sounds like it escaped the 80's and found 2014 production. I think it was wise to keep it as a bonus track and not put it on the main album because sonically, it really doesn't fit but on the other hand, what a missed opportunity for a fantastic single. If this album would've went in the more Avicii direction, this could've EASILY been the lead single.

Love it as well. Some others have said it reminds them of Hole, which I can also see.

Hmm, I didn't think about it before, but if you replace the edm parts of the production with some electric guitars you could pass it as a Celebrity Skin track!

I love it. The production really reminds me of the American Life album...very Love Profusion in a certain sense.

I absolutely adore this track! I prefer some parts of the demo though, the double layer of the vocals, the ABBA-ish vibe. I wish the final version went more in a rock direction, but I'm glad that it got released. Her vocals are stellar! I hope someone will make a good remix out of the stems.