ATLANTIC CITY 10/3/15

I lurk around every once in a while. I asked her to sing Bad girl because I really think it will fit in that section, especially after who's that girl lol.

Thanks so much everyone for all the positive energy and support. I'm still high on Madonna from last night :)

Fabulous !!

Bad Girl would so fit in there.

What a tremendous experience !

I lurk around every once in a while. I asked her to sing Bad girl because I really think it will fit in that section, especially after who's that girl lol.

Thanks so much everyone for all the positive energy and support. I'm still high on Madonna from last night :)

Bad Girl - that's what you asked her to sing - well she did say she'd rehearse it and sing it later in the tour :laugh:

What an amazing experience for you!

So jealous of you!!!! The Queen knows you by name. She can spot you out in crowds. You got to dance with her. You are LEGIT in her gang. :lol:

Anyone know where Maddiva (was that his name?) is? The guy that showed up at tons of her shows all the time dressing like her?

So jealous of you!!!! The Queen knows you by name. She can spot you out in crowds. You got to dance with her. You are LEGIT in her gang. :lol:

Anyone know where Maddiva (was that his name?) is? The guy that showed up at tons of her shows all the time dressing like her?

i've been curious about Maddiva too!

You were wonderful! Loved your bow with the crossing so much, bet she did too :)

Did she smell like Fracas? :inlove:

I remember Madiva, there was a story about Madonna removing her from the pit in 2004 , not sure if that was true :lol:

I think this was confirmed,I remember people being so cruel to him on this forum back then

Last night's performance made me love this tour more than the Philly show. Not that I didn't like the Philly show, but whatever it was that I felt was "missing", I found it last night. Madonna gave 110% on stage and was definitely enjoying herself and the crowd. Atlantic City crowds get a bad rep (and sometimes deservidley so) but they usually show Madonna love and I think it was shown last night for sure. Of course certain sections might be less than stellar, but that is going to happen anywhere. I was in the upper level, and while there were some seated members in our section, no one told us to sit down at all and just went with the flow - which was surprising. We also got "Who's that girl" last night and a perfect performance of "Ghosttown" - It did sound different from Philly's - less acoustic.

I went to buy more merchandise after the show but the JOA poster was sold out so I just picked up the mug. We were rudely thrown out (along with other people) while trying to find/buy merchandise. I've never had that happen before and was annoyed and upset that I couldn't find another stand with the poster before I left. It was ridiculous!

i've been curious about Maddiva too!

Madiva posted this long post on Facebook about changing priorities in her life and not wanting to spend money on costumes and tickets this round - lest anyone be disappointed that she wouldn't be at the tour (the ego). But she was at the second MSG show in her Girl Gone Wild getup

^So I just looked up Chris Savastano on FB and she made a life event post last month about not being able to attend RHT.She's trying to get her priorities straight financially and she's still emotionally numb from losing her dog and horse :( she also owes $20,000 in vet bills so all of her income needs to be focused on paying that off before anything else.

Good for her.

You were fantastic Billy. Madonna obviously loves you, she had even more rapport with you than anyone so far and she has been wonderful with all of the people chosen. I love seeing her passionate and loyal fans chosen so great to see.

I have an epi of rebel heart tour withdrawal because the tour was so good and I was so near the stage. . I am obsessed with madonna today. Can't help but mentioning m every 3 sentences. Constantly sending pics and videos to friends. I think of the details or images of yesterday's show every few mins. My friends are tired of talking to me already. More importantly, I feel a sadness and an emptiness knowing after this tour, she will take a break from music n touring. I alos worry she might even retire. I don't know if I think too much. I noticed she doesn't dance as much as her last tour and worry she has to cut back on dancing.

I have an epi of rebel heart tour withdrawal because the tour was so good and I was so near the stage. . I am obsessed with madonna today. Can't help but mentioning m every 3 sentences. Constantly sending pics and videos to friends. I think of the details or images of yesterday's show every few mins. My friends are tired of talking to me already. More importantly, I feel a sadness and an emptiness knowing after this tour, she will take a break from music n touring. I alos worry she might even retire. I don't know if I think too much. I noticed she doesn't dance as much as her last tour and worry she has to cut back on dancing.

The ol' post-Madonna show depression! Lol I felt the same way after my show. Incredibly happy but at the same time depressed that this show I had been looking forward to for six months was finally over. Even now, I feel like I talk about the show too much.....lol....giving everyone updates on the different stops as the tour goes on. You are probably right about her taking a pretty long break from music after this tour. The "Rebel Heart Project" will have consumed over two years of her life by the time this tour is over. I'm sure she will be itching to do another movie. Next year, it will already be 5-6 years since she worked on WE. I'm not worried about her retiring though. Personally, I don't think she will ever retire. She loves what she does far too much and she herself has said a few times this era that she's still hungry as an artist and feels like there is still more for her to say. Clearly, she's still in peak physical form so our girl will be on the road again in the next few years.

I can distinctly remember thinking after seeing DWT live that she wasn't dancing quite like she danced on the previous tours and that at age 42, she was slowing down and that we were nearing the end of her touring years......let's not forget also that just three years prior to that tour, she said she could never see herself "stomping around MSG and making pop music/videos" at 50 years old.....lol.....well, we all see what happened with all of those "assumptions". At 50, she did what was probably her most physically demanding show yet with S&S. Madonna is still every bit as capable of dancing as hard as she did with MDNA, this is just a different type of show. That's what's amazing about her, she's so fucking versatile! She can pull off A TB/WTG performance as convincingly as a GGW/GMAYL type performance and the audience loves them equally. I think if we ever see a true, Cher style "farewell tour", it won't be until she is WELL into her 70's or even 80's. She's not done. She's completely re-writing this whole "pop star" book.

Btw, congrats to Billy!! Love the rapport she has with you! You are such a lucky boy!! :)

Also, re: pot at M shows.....idk what it is, but no matter where I end up seeing her, EVERY single time, I smell pot either in the bathroom before the show, or I'll catch a whiff during the show. I'm not mad though......at all!! Lol

I feel a sadness and an emptiness knowing after this tour, she will take a break from music n touring. I alos worry she might even retire. I don't know if I think too much. I noticed she doesn't dance as much as her last tour and worry she has to cut back on dancing.

First off I am happy you had an amazing time, but....

A. Madonna. Will. Never.. Retire. Trust me. The woman doesn't know the meaning of the word. I expect this kind of talk from non fans who don't know any better, but her fans should know better by now. She will never stop. She will rest when she is dead as she once said.

B. Yes there are less large dance numbers this tour, but I think that's what Madonna wanted. She said she wanted a more intimate show which I think involves her connecting to the audience more, so I would think she would focus more on saving her energy for giving amazing vocals instead of relying on backing tracks while she is dancing her ass off, and instead chose to do more stripped down numbers where she can be more in tune with the audience. I wondered the same thing during her Confessions Tour which many say is one of her best, but she did leave most of the dancing for that show up to her dancers. But then came Sticky and Sweet which was one big aerobic workout from start to finish pretty much. I have no doubt Madonna could still pull that off if she wanted.

And yes after this era we are probably in for a couple years of a Madonna drought especially if she decided to direct another movie, but she is only 57!!!!! Not 77. I have no doubt her 60s are going to be as fruitful as her 50s with plenty of amazing moments headed our way. If Tina Turner can still tour in her 70s why should we assume Madonna wont be doing the same?

Amazing. She is so incredibly beautiful and has more charisma than any star on stage.

Amen jazzy!! Definition of STAR. Case in point: 2004 Grammys and the 2009 VMA's. She got a standing ovation and the crowd went nuts just from her walking across the stage.....with no introduction nor performances mind you! THAT is a star!! The "lessers" WISH they had that "it" quality.

So I didn't end up getting to go and after seeing the videos and hearing the reviews, I am heartbroken. I will see another show, though, I'm determined. Maybe Miami in January!

For anyone who won the contest for free tickets - where were your seats?

A couple thoughts:

After watching the Rebel Heart performance - I really think this is her best, most perfect autobiographical song. So heartfelt, and I swell with pride during the chorus.

I feel sorry for anyone who is disappointed by there not being as many dance routines on this tour. This show is EVERYTHING. It is truly perfection. It's not missing anything. It's the complete package and the best possible embodiment of Madonna as a performer, superstar, and human being. It gave me a whole new respect and love for her.

As far as Billy goes, I follow him on Facebook and he posts a lot of videos of Madonna interacting with him and saying his name during different parts of the show. I just can't even imagine how gratifying and heartwarming that must be for him. He totally deserves it, too. So happy he was pulled on stage to the UB for AC!!!!

yes she will and she should. It's not that she's not physically capable of dancing non-stop for a few shows, but S&S/MDNA were way too physically demanding and she was totally drained at the end of both tours. I don't to see grumpy M ending another tour again.

The ol' post-Madonna show depression! Lol I felt the same way after my show. Incredibly happy but at the same time depressed that this show I had been looking forward to for six months was finally over. Even now, I feel like I talk about the show too much.....lol....giving everyone updates on the different stops as the tour goes on. You are probably right about her taking a pretty long break from music after this tour. The "Rebel Heart Project" will have consumed over two years of her life by the time this tour is over. I'm sure she will be itching to do another movie. Next year, it will already be 5-6 years since she worked on WE. I'm not worried about her retiring though. Personally, I don't think she will ever retire. She loves what she does far too much and she herself has said a few times this era that she's still hungry as an artist and feels like there is still more for her to say. Clearly, she's still in peak physical form so our girl will be on the road again in the next few years.

I can distinctly remember thinking after seeing DWT live that she wasn't dancing quite like she danced on the previous tours and that at age 42, she was slowing down and that we were nearing the end of her touring years......let's not forget also that just three years prior to that tour, she said she could never see herself "stomping around MSG and making pop music/videos" at 50 years old.....lol.....well, we all see what happened with all of those "assumptions". At 50, she did what was probably her most physically demanding show yet with S&S. Madonna is still every bit as capable of dancing as hard as she did with MDNA, this is just a different type of show. That's what's amazing about her, she's so fucking versatile! She can pull off A TB/WTG performance as convincingly as a GGW/GMAYL type performance and the audience loves them equally. I think if we ever see a true, Cher style "farewell tour", it won't be until she is WELL into her 70's or even 80's. She's not done. She's completely re-writing this whole "pop star" book.

Btw, congrats to Billy!! Love the rapport she has with you! You are such a lucky boy!! :)

Also, re: pot at M shows.....idk what it is, but no matter where I end up seeing her, EVERY single time, I smell pot either in the bathroom before the show, or I'll catch a whiff during the show. I'm not mad though......at all!! Lol

Tks for your words of wisdom. Lol. I guess I feel better after reading your post. Anyway, I know I can direct my obsession to this forum. At least some people can understand what is that I am feeling. LolAll my friends think I am silly and too obsessed at this point. They are probably tired of my Madonna talk. Lol