ATLANTIC CITY 10/3/15

So glad this thread came back to earth. I will never understand people expecting every crowd to be Brazil or NYC. People go for different reasons. Some people enjoy the concert more sitting down and watching rather than being in hysteria the whole time. I love a good crowd...but Madonna elicits a sit and stare or shock and awe approach to her shows. If she really really thrived from mass hysteria in crowds she would do all greatest hits and she would get this every night everywhere she goes.

It was sold out. There is a few dozen family/friends seats that are always saved. If they are not sold, folks are pulled down to fill them.

Again, all not rocket science.

Atlantic City, Vegas...etc...some of these crowds will be similar always. It's not a bad crowd it's just not MSG.

Billy requested Bad Girl - she asked him specifically - she then said we need to work on it - or something like that.

There were a few pockets of empty seats here and there, but there were so many people on the floor who didn't have floor seats that it's tough to know how many of those empty seats actually were sold but the people had migrated elsewhere

I went to customer service like 9pm. There were a stack of tickets for those who wanted to upgrade their seats.

So glad this thread came back to earth. I will never understand people expecting every crowd to be Brazil or NYC. People go for different reasons. Some people enjoy the concert more sitting down and watching rather than being in hysteria the whole time. I love a good crowd...but Madonna elicits a sit and stare or shock and awe approach to her shows. If she really really thrived from mass hysteria in crowds she would do all greatest hits and she would get this every night everywhere she goes.

It was sold out. There is a few dozen family/friends seats that are always saved. If they are not sold, folks are pulled down to fill them.

Atlantic City, Vegas...etc...some of these crowds will be similar always. It's not a bad crowd it's just not MSG.

Totally agree.

My friend just told me the same thing about AC and Vegas crowd. Well I should have known!!!

Congrats to Billy :clap: :clap:

He's been following her for years and has been running blogs/websites ... he's very dedicated and totally deserves everything!!!!! I think he used to post here too

she was hilarious!

Yay for Billy. Madonna seems to love him too and wonderful that she is acknowledging her long term passionate fans, commenting on how he is always at her concerts and joking that well since he was eight. As always, love her humour.

thanks for setting the record straight. Some tend to get so negative at the beginning of the show and comment about the age of the crowd ( Madonna herself has fought this battle for years ) and not being sold out. Then by the time the show is over and with the videos and reviews from fans and the press, those "some" change their tune.

I guess first impressions were deceiving. Watching the other clips the crowd (though older than usual which again is expected at AC) looked really into it after all.

And Madonna seems to be having such a fun time with this tour so far. Looks like she is really enjoying herself which she said she was going to try and do and not beat herself up if she made a mistake here or there.

Had an awesome time at the show. The crowd was definitely in to it, during old songs AND new. My section (103) was on our feet most of the time. I think the crowd was actually better this time around in AC than for MDNA tour.

She sounded great and seemed to be having a great time. I've never seen her so talkative during a show, and I've seen every one since Drowned World. This is actually probably my favorite tour, second only to BA.

My favorite performance was LAV. Really just like how it was her singing and dancing on the stage by herself, and the mix was perfect, a nice mixture of old and new.

Hoping to see her in AC again next time!

I think she is getting more comfortable with the show to improv more it seems.

I feel like for the first few shows she is too focused on getting everything down perfectly and doesn't have room in her head for extra things here and there like I see her doing more of now.

Cracking up at the dance move she randomly throws in at the start of Unapologetic Bitch in AC. :lmao: The chicken dance.

I lurk around every once in a while. I asked her to sing Bad girl because I really think it will fit in that section, especially after who's that girl lol.

Thanks so much everyone for all the positive energy and support. I'm still high on Madonna from last night :)

well tell us what does she smell like? what does her handshake feel like? How does she look up close?

i don't know how u didn't pass out right on stage but the bowing down and the blessing at the end was perfect.