ATLANTIC CITY 10/3/15

Not all audiences are going to be full of gheys singing out loud, AC is known to be an old crowd that prefers to sit and watch ,and its OK. She knows this.

MSG was gheys and tons of females. And none of the genders were sitting down at all. :lol:

Why are people constantly complaining about the crowd ? Do they watch the concert themselves and enjoy or just sit there watching the crowd and facebooking !

Please shut it!

why would she go to AC if she knows the crowd is gonna suck? why not go another hip place. lol

why would she go to AC if she knows the crowd is gonna suck? why not go another hip place. lol

for the same reason they ask a lot of $ in asia knowing businessmen will be @ the front (mostly) and same reason she complained about las vegas for RIT

its good money i think

for the same reason they ask a lot of $ in asia knowing businessmen will be @ the front (mostly) and same reason she complained about las vegas for RIT

its good money i think

oh ok. Well if she gets good money then all worth it.

The other place in NJ she usually comes to is near me- in Rutherford. I usually was the only one singing and dancing to all of the songs, even the slow songs....the one show I did see in MSG (RIT) someone threw their drink at me for singing and dancing.

The other place in NJ she usually comes to is near me- in Rutherford. I usually was the only one singing and dancing to all of the songs, even the slow songs....the one show I did see in MSG (RIT) someone threw their drink at me for singing and dancing.

Are you kidding me? Was it an older person who did that?