ATLANTIC CITY 10/3/15

I never said she was stiff and I never said I didn't like the show. I love it. I had a great time. I just said I felt she danced a little less than the last tour. I was not complaining at all.

exactly, i'm not either.

I PERSONALLY wish she would've done a cool dance breakdown during Devil Pray instead of just walking about the dancers and moving them AND joined in during Holiday and did the breakdown in the end before being tied to the harness and being lifted. AND YES I know that every step on this tour is choreographed and is very intricate just like every single one of her tours. AND Janet doesn't utilize it effectively except for the 40 seconds in the breakdowns of her songs. I love the way M utilizes choreo all the way through a performance/song.

I was surfing youtube and there's this guy Steve who has really great videos of the Atlantic show with great sound. I don't know what people are talking about when the said the crowd was bad because they seem really into it in his videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLe7efD6-rctGw0LpzXDNJg

I guess there is slightly less choreography but there's still a lot. I guess it's just an outgrowth of Rebel Heart which is less of a dance album than some of her other albums with more ballads and midtempos.

I do remember on various forums around the time of Sticky and Sweet and MDNA that people were complaining that she did too much aerobics and she should be more musical and do better vocals. Well, she did that on this tour but now some people want the opposite.

I guess whatever you do, people want something else!

This is a graceful show, by a graceful dancer, gracefully choreographed. It's all thoughtful and deliberate.

She could do highly intensive choreo for the show if she wanted.

It's very similar to DWT, CT and even TGS in this way. It highlights her versatility as a performer and dancer.

exactly, i'm not either.

I PERSONALLY wish she would've done a cool dance breakdown during Devil Pray instead of just walking about the dancers

That's how I felt when Madonna did Jump during Confessions. She just walked around while everyone else did their thing on a jungle gym. :lol:

That's how I felt when Madonna did Jump during Confessions. She just walked around while everyone else did their thing on a jungle gym. :lol:

but there was heavy choreo on that tour and she was part of a lot of it and also in that performance, it highlighted the dancers dances, like i'm a sinner did as well. this just doesn't have those memorable dance routines on any performance except maybe a little in the end during candy shop.

This isn't memorable at all, nope:

:newspaper: Maybe you'd be happier going back and watching some old videos. Obviously you don't like what she's doing this tour, but to say nothing is memorable is completely false.

:newspaper: Maybe you'd be happier going back and watching some old videos. Obviously you don't like what she's doing this tour, but to say nothing is memorable is completely false.

I could watch this on a 24 hr loop.

i don't mean it like that. she can be alone and still dance her ass off and be amazing! i fucking love this performance. i guess i mean more routined dances with her dancers. god, i fucking hate the internet. you can never get your message across without having to explain yourself 100 times.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

i don't mean it like that. she can be alone and still dance her ass off and be amazing! i fucking love this performance. i guess i mean more routined dances with her dancers. god, i fucking hate the internet. you can never get your message across without having to explain yourself 100 times.

sooo, are you saying you hate Madonna?

:1251:

I'm seriously mensching out. I haven't seen the concert, I'm trying to avoid the tour section, then I come in and it's just nonstop bitching and mensching.

Mensching just has to stop I can't handle it. Don't be a mensch!!!!

Mensching just has to stop I can't handle it. Don't be a mensch!!!!

I love mensching. Keep on mensching y'all

I'm seriously mensching out. I haven't seen the concert, I'm trying to avoid the tour section, then I come in and it's just nonstop bitching and mensching.

:lmao: I know you guys are messing but we all now Mensch has been looning out over this tour since it began and has already gone to a handful of shows and had the time of his life.

Confessions is probably my 3rd or 4th favorite tour by Madonna ever, and even I can nit pick things here and there. (Like the missed opportunity with the Jump performance) and leaving a lot of the big dancing up to her dancers. Doesn't mean that it still wasn't a fantastic fucking show.

I can't with you assholes sometimes. I already said I love the show. I recognize the dancing and choreography, I can still express my opinions and I was only agreeing with someone else and now it seems like I'm somehow the one complaining.

I love the show too. I saw it 3 times already. I just noticed something about her dancing style and mentioned it. That's all. I lovvvvvvvved the show and m. Still having post Madonna concert depression. For your info, the ac crowd was very good and energetic.

Can I ask you guys something. How do I post pics I took in ac here from my iPhone? I try copy and paste and it doesn't work. Tks

Can I ask you guys something. How do I post pics I took in ac here from my iPhone? I try copy and paste and it doesn't work. Tks

Get the photo bucket app, lets you upload pics.