ATLANTIC CITY 10/3/15

One more thing differnt than before. I normally feels that she is a super woman in her show. This time I feel that she is a lovely and vulnerable woman. I want to give her a hug and protect her. :)

i felt the same way when I saw her at MSG. she is genuinely humble and thankful for her fans through the year. It's very touching to see a tear in her eyes.

Billy requested Bad Girl - she asked him specifically - she then said we need to work on it - or something like that.

There were a few pockets of empty seats here and there, but there were so many people on the floor who didn't have floor seats that it's tough to know how many of those empty seats actually were sold but the people had migrated elsewhere

Love how she peeled the banana and shoved it in his mouth :laugh:

She's so wonderful, amazing to see her keep up the same fun and warmth through the shows :wow:

She shoved it at super speed too! :rotfl:

All the great vids from this show are just wonderful.

How many people were smoking weed last night??

That one member said something about during the beginning of the show last night and even Madonna brought it up before unapologetic bitch "I smelt some smoke earlier, hmm, funny kind of smoke" :lol:

Billy requested Bad Girl - she asked him specifically - she then said we need to work on it - or something like that.

Hope she keeps her word,Rain would sound beautiful with just the guitar too

How many people were smoking weed last night??

That one member said something about during the beginning of the show last night and even Madonna brought it up before unapologetic bitch "I smelt some smoke earlier, hmm, funny kind of smoke" :lol:

They were smoking in my section. :lol: it was a couple I think since they looked high.