ATLANTIC CITY 10/3/15

UB is some random dude named Willie? Billy?

LOL! well it certainly wan't me! I'm home :-) (I always get weirded out when someone else has the same name as me!)

I've seen her both in AC and Rutherford and I swore never again. The NJ audiences are so boring nothing beats a NYC crowd. I can't believe that happened to u at MSG of all places. My NYC experiences have been much better I sang I danced I cried and no one told me to sit down or be quiet.

I saw DW in Rutherford (6th row floor), I got to see RIT in MSG (next to the floor) and Rutherford (5th row floor) (MSG was the drink incident), I saw confessions in MSG- that was the best experience, only because I was second row lol but still somehow the only one singing and dancing, but the crowd around me was at least fun. S&S was in NY (8th row floor), and so was MDNA. MDNA was the furthest away I ever was at her concerts. I was way up in the bleachers. After the MDNA concert, surprisingly, I was complimented. At all concerts, I never sat down, I danced, jumped, and sang (or yelled) all night long to every lyric. I really have a lot of fun.

I was there & the crowd wasn't that bad. I expected much worse. I was seated in the upper level & although there were many older people in the audience who didn't know any of the songs except LAV & MG, they were clearly impressed with M & the show & clapped enthusiastically. The couple in front of us even turned to us during La Vie En Rose & said "is she singing live" & I said of course, can't you tell & they said "wow she's really good".

I have to add she sang Ghosttown perfectly. No pitchy moment at all. In fact, as far as her singing, she was better tonight than her 3 NY shows I attended. She hit every note in every song & done with such ease & confidence.

I was there & the crowd wasn't that bad. I expected much worse. I was seated in the upper level & although there were many older people in the audience who didn't know any of the songs except LAV & MG, they were clearly impressed with M & the show & clapped enthusiastically. The couple in front of us even turned to us during La Vie En Rose & said "is she singing live" & I said of course, can't you tell & they said "wow she's really good".

I have to add she sang Ghosttown perfectly. No pitchy moment at all. In fact, as far as her singing, she was better tonight than her 3 NY shows I attended. She hit every note in every song & done with such ease & confidence.

take this, haters!!!

this is madonna who was witnessed and praised in her marvellous and spectacular live shows by people unlike whoriah's flopping live show!!!

madonna is a great live vocalist! a great singer means how to express and sing it and eventually move people to tears, not boring people to death with high tone noise like whoriah scarey!!!!! madonna is certainly great!!!

i'm sure she sounded beautiful and moving last night!!!!

great to hear a report. thanks!

Edited by palladium75

The crowd was definitely older but very into it. So many people singing along to the rebel heart songs. Had a great time and it seemed M did too. For a show that was struggling it was mostly sold out. Very happy with the outcome.

Is this a more plugged in version now? Sounds different from the previous night. I think she also has vocal beds on, check at 2:34 for example, she seems to do the line too quick.

it does seem more developed, though I don't know what 'vocal beds' are?

The crowd was definitely older but very into it. So many people singing along to the rebel heart songs. Had a great time and it seemed M did too. For a show that was struggling it was mostly sold out. Very happy with the outcome.

From one of the MG girl performance on youtube,you could see in the front row a lady,probably in her 7os or 80s,with pink hair and big pointy glasses...she should have been the UB

EDIT:the video was actually the Philly show not Atlantic city

Well I compared it to the previous 4 performances of the song and this one does not sound completely live to me and like I said check at 2:34 where she doesn't seem to be in sync with the backing tapes.

it just sounds like an echo effect on the mic

I was there today and the philly show. I think her voice was excellent, better than philly. I was up on top in philly and here I was on the right side right beside the ramp a few rows behind the cross. I think the crowd is much better. Don't know if it was because I am on the floor. She was really close many times and very engaging and talkative. The lady besides me told me she was please to see her singing live and that she would tell if she didn't. Overall it was very good. I had a really great time and it was the first time I am so close to the stage. She looks much better real life than on tv, tiny and her skin is so smooth and complexion, excellent. She looks like someone in her thirty or early forty. The only little thing I wish was that she didn't seem to have big chreogrphed numbers like other tours comparing to mdna and s&s it would be perfect if she could did a vogue or give it to me in s&s or celebration in mdna. Overall, I am in love with the show and her performance. Very intimate and sweet.