ATLANTIC CITY 10/3/15

Are you kidding me? Was it an older person who did that?

I don't know- I actually did look back for a second, because I didn't want to miss one second of Madonna, but there were a few empty rows, then a row of people with mixed ages. I yelled, "It's a Madonna concert! have fun!" - I don't know if they heard me, but I continued to have fun and not let that ruin the night or the fun. It was during Material Girl, too.

riiigghhttt

MSG was sold out

that was during the RIT- maybe some people moved or didn't go.

stop talking and sing ooops sorry i forgot i was periscoping, I didn't mean to embarrass the queen. lol

Show started before 9.30

She sang Ghosttown after asking for requests and a guy asked her to sing something she said she couldn't remember the words to

but she said she would rehearse it and sing it later in the tour (didn't hear what he request though - anyone know which song it was?)

She screwed up the chords twice in Who's That Girl and laughed about it

She wasn't as chatty as in other shows I have seen at MSG and Barclays but she was still amazing. She keep complaining about the heat - it was really fucking hot in there.

The crowd was pretty decent - not quite a sell out but very full (few empty rows way at the back).

We were right down the front on the catwalk. Definitely great views of the parts of the show on the main stage but hard to see anything in the Heart. From that close the dancers are so amazing and so fucking HOT!! and the costumes for this show are incredible.

UB was a guy I think she recognized from prior shows - she said he'd been to ten shows already - Willie?

The only bummer was 3 women in the row behind us who sat during almost the entire show and one of them I don't think even smiled once in 2 hours - why bother coming - oh well - everyone else around us was going crazy.

The other place in NJ she usually comes to is near me- in Rutherford. I usually was the only one singing and dancing to all of the songs, even the slow songs....the one show I did see in MSG (RIT) someone threw their drink at me for singing and dancing.

I've seen her both in AC and Rutherford and I swore never again. The NJ audiences are so boring nothing beats a NYC crowd. I can't believe that happened to u at MSG of all places. My NYC experiences have been much better I sang I danced I cried and no one told me to sit down or be quiet.

nyc was pretty quiet, but the jersey shore may have had some worse weather, which could explain some of the no-shows...

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/news/breaking/madonna-fans-persevere-through-rain-to-see-queen-of-pop/article_6aadcf36-6a31-11e5-b8f8-d37fad9e2ea0.html

Madonna fans persevere through rain to see Queen of Pop

NICOLE LEONARD, Staff Writer | Posted: Saturday, October 3, 2015 8:46 pm

The uncertain path of Hurricane Joaquin and flooding from a coastal storm was enough to cancel several New Jersey events this weekend, but nothing was going to stop fans from seeing the Queen of Pop herself.

Areas of Atlantic City saw flooding and heavy winds Saturday, but dedicated concertgoers made their way to Boardwalk Hall for Madonna’s “Rebel Heart” tour concert. South Jersey locals as well as people who came from out of state made the trek into the city, despite the harsh conditions outside

“I’m so excited, so excited,” said Jessica Sokol, of Rockaway. “We’ll actually see songs from the new album in real life, and she’s always such a great performer, so dynamic with all her dancers.”

Sokol drove down from North Jersey with her two sisters, Gieselle and Melissa Olivera. The two younger ones claimed that their oldest sister, Sokol, was the biggest Madonna fan of them all, but all three liked her music.

“She always puts on a good show. It’s not just a concert,” Sokol said, having seen Madonna live twice before. “I’ve been a fan since I was little, about 20 years now.”

The sisters were among the younger crowd mixed in with those who have been fans since Madonna’s early years. Lynn Lanza and Sue Perna, both of Hammonton, knew what it was like to copy the singer’s hair and clothing styles in the 1980s when she debuted her first album, “Madonna.”

The two friends each brought their daughters, Aspen and Gianna, respectively, to share in the excitement.

“They have no clue what they’re in for,” Perna said laughing. “We made them listen to all her songs on the drive over.”

All four had heard both new and old songs, but the moms of the group said they’re more interested in hearing classic hits such as “Holiday” and “Like A Virgin.” Perna admitted that even though she might have heard some of the newer songs from Madonna’s Rebel Heart album, she didn’t really know them.

The two girls, both 15, had never been to a Madonna concert before, but Aspen Lanza said it was a once in a lifetime thing to see a singer and entertainer who made headway for female stars everywhere.

“She’s kind of like Lady Gaga, with her style, but she’s the original one,” Gianna Perna said.

The crowds streaming through Boardwalk Hall were equipped with rain boots, umbrellas and jackets, but some people wore old concert t-shirts from shows past and were eager to line up at the merchandising table for another keepsake.

People questioned whether the concert would go on amidst of a coastal storm and local flooding. Madonna assured her fans by tweeting, “See you in Atlantic City! We gonna be there come rain or come shine,” Friday afternoon.

Madonna was to take the stage around 9:30 p.m.