ATLANTIC CITY 10/3/15

Lori, rebel is correct--only a handful were offered and even then, they were slow-moving... I had days to make up my mind before I finally settled on one. Best to try on day of show, you may get some great deals on the many still available floor tickets...

It was only a handful of rows that had this special pricing, and I think they're all gone. The original offer code link shared earlier in this thread just goes to the main ticket page.

Ok thanks. Will probably wait last minute to get tickets, hoping prices will go down further.

Michael Diamond was actually pretty good in Philly...I typically don't like to listen to that kind of stuff for more than 20 minutes but he was consistent.

As far as the weather goes, it's still pouring but I'm hoping there's no bad flooding at the shore that prevents us from getting there or a cancellation.

Michael Diamond was actually pretty good in Philly...I typically don't like to listen to that kind of stuff for more than 20 minutes but he was consistent.

As far as the weather goes, it's still pouring but I'm hoping there's no bad flooding at the shore that prevents us from getting there or a cancellation.

Oh well pouring sucks.

Maybe she cancels it this time and comes back and does a second us leg next year including east coast and ac.

Edited by palladium75

He is also known as Blood Diamonds he helped produce Body Shop and one other song on RH I forget which

Devil Pray and Beautiful Scars were also done by Blood Diamonds.

Devil Pray and Beautiful Scars were also done by Blood Diamonds.

Idk if he is but he should play the songs he produced...it hypes people up and those that don't know those songs would get familiar (before she performs them) and I'm sure beautiful scars would be the "wow is that Madonna...I love it!" Moment in the arena for casual fans.

she's coming Rain or Shine

she should sing RAIN - how great would that be - although I saw her sing that on GS

would love Frozen or You'll See or Joan of Arc

getting excited now :laugh:

He is also known as Blood Diamonds he helped produce Body Shop and one other song on RH I forget which

Cool thanks. I checked out a few of his songs. Not really my thing but that's ok. Maybe he will play Beautiful Scars, one of my favorites.

Well, on Facebook Madonna said she was coming to AC RAIN OR SHINE!!!!!

Great news!