ATLANTIC CITY 10/3/15

I know how you feel. I paid full price for the 2nd to last row in section 103. Just found out my neighbors got tickets for about $60 each for the first row in a 2nd level section on side of stage too (she didn't know what section as her husband bought the tickets). So essentially they could be sitting 2 rows behind me for much less!

Anyhow...still looking forward to the show and glad it's selling better, but I think i'll be waiting to purchase tickets next time around! Also looking forward to staying over this time and making a full day and night of it. :biggrin:

Oh I'm definitely waiting next time and certainly won't be buying a pre sale code! Madonna got me this time! Oh well...let's forget what we paid and just have am awesome time!

I'm currently on vacation but I'm hearing talk of a hurricane this weekend that could affect AC? Please tell me they are overreacting?!

Oh I'm definitely waiting next time and certainly won't be buying a pre sale code! Madonna got me this time! Oh well...let's forget what we paid and just have am awesome time!

I'm currently on vacation but I'm hearing talk of a hurricane this weekend that could affect AC? Please tell me they are overreacting?!

Sadly, no. A couple models have the NJ coastline taking a direct hit on Friday, I believe. Still so much up in the air though

I'm hoping it ends up being just some rain! I'm going to be worried about this until I'm in my seat! I'd be surprised if it got rescheduled if they had to cancel.

I hope so too. I would feel really bad for those who were going.

Our local news station was having a contest and I entered! Never imagined I'd actually win! No idea where the seats are but hey it's a small venue so what does it matter! I'm going again!!! :tigger:

Our local news station was having a contest and I entered! Never imagined I'd actually win! No idea where the seats are but hey it's a small venue so what does it matter! I'm going again!!! :tigger:

Awesome news Bill! Congratulations!!

Amazing!!! Happy for you Bill!

Haha, yep she got us both with the pre sale! And I agree, I know i'll forget about it as soon as i'm there!

As far as the hurricane goes, it looks like AC should just be getting a lot of rain and wind. It's forecast (as of now) to either hit the Carolinas or head out to sea. (Let's hope for the latter!)

Haha, yep she got us both with the pre sale! And I agree, I know i'll forget about it as soon as i'm there!

As far as the hurricane goes, it looks like AC should just be getting a lot of rain and wind. It's forecast (as of now) to either hit the Carolinas or head out to sea. (Let's hope for the latter!)

Hoping for the best and will be there provided they don't evacuate the city! Looks promising though!

Thanks everybody! I'm so excited!!!!!!!

And sorry for the false alarm - the storm will not impact NJ until Monday at the very earliest. We are in the clear! :thumbsup:

The storm update keeps change every 10 minutes! I can't keep up. Just please don't let it affect Saturday night!

I don't care if I have to swim from the hotel to Boardwalk Hall, as long as it's not cancelled! :rotfl:

Just heard on CNN that both models now have it heading out to sea. That of course could change in a heartbeat, but as of now we're looking good.

I don't care if I have to swim from the hotel to Boardwalk Hall, as long as it's not cancelled! :rotfl:

Just heard on CNN that both models now have it heading out to sea. That of course could change in a heartbeat, but as of now we're looking good.

I'll be swimming right next to you! I swear this tour is driving me crazy....first I was worried about pope traffic in Philly and than lower sales in AC and now the storm!

Oh dear, I just got a tix through the Philly link (Section 106 for $98) and am planning to leave for AC from NYC at around 3pm...

Can you please share the link for this. My friend who went to the Philly show did not get the email. I'm hoping she could purchase tickets from this special offer for herself & me. That's a great price if they are still available. Thanks.

Can you please share the link for this. My friend who went to the Philly show did not get the email. I'm hoping she could purchase tickets from this special offer for herself & me. That's a great price if they are still available. Thanks.

It was only a handful of rows that had this special pricing, and I think they're all gone. The original offer code link shared earlier in this thread just goes to the main ticket page.