free album download from tickets

Now with redemption code?

Congratulations! Your ticket to see Madonna comes with a digital download of the SUPER DELUXE version of "Rebel Heart" which includes 6 bonus tracks (including 4 previously unreleased studio tracks).

Click "Download Now" to redeem. If you bought more than one ticket, share with friends by clicking "Send to a Friend".

What are you waiting for? Redeem now!

Redemption code(s)

waucdvb
9qatbak

Guest Rocco Papa

Question: If i am from the Philippines and i buy 2 tickets for New York through Ticketmaster, am i eligible for a cd bundle? Will it count for RH?

You don't get the CD, you get a digital download of the Super Deluxe edition.

Wohoo! Although the sales were done through shitty Evenko, people in Quebec are also receiving a free digital copy of the album, i just got the email today (made the purchase on Tuesday)

Redeeming right away!

is it a ticket for a US show? I assume those are the only ones with bundles

is it a ticket for a US show? I assume those are the only ones with bundles

Northamerican shows, meaning the shows in Canada as well, people from Toronto have been redeeming them. I received the email with the codes, but the link doesnt work, i want to contribute to the Canadian charts with 2 more albums :-)

I got nothing at all with evenko.... bought mine last Tuesday also....

I also did, got the link yesterday. The email was both in French and English and branded as Evenko, not ticketmaster, so I doubt it was a mistake. I have contacted both.

Hi everyone,

I hope it's okay to post this here, apologies if I'm breaking any forum rules...

I'm looking to purchase a redemption code of the Super Deluxe Edition of Rebel Heart that is being offered by Ticketmaster along with US tour dates tickets.

I've already ordered the physical Super Deluxe Edition but the delivery should take around 21 (!) days. I just want a legal digital version to listen to until then.

Is there anyone here who would like to sell their redemption code? I'd be happy to pay for it via PayPal. Please PM me.

Many thanks regularsmile.png

• 2 weeks later...

i emailed ticketmaster about my code and they wouldn't send it to me because i don't live in the US :( what if i wanted to give my code to a friend. lame

Guest Medoner

Got my tickets to amsterdam via ticketmaster. Should i get this too? I havent received anything

Edit: figured it out

Edited by Medoner

Guest Medoner

I have about 4 codes to give away if anybody is interested, i bought too many tickets :p

Do you still have any? :o