free album download from tickets

Redeem it this week guys... MDNA had around 170k sales of redemptions the first week...

Not as many shows are on sale right now… remember?! Only a few. By the time MDNA came out, dozens of dates had already been on sale for well over a month

Someone please explain how the download works? I'm not from the U.S.

I'm thinking...

You're given a code.

You enter the code on a site? iTunes? Amazon?

You download the album to your phone? Tablet? pC?

People don't download? Why? Is it complicated. Is it inconvenient - I mean if you can't do it on your phone?

I just hope everyone downloads it...

Maybe this album will have stronger trickling sales. Not huge numbers out the bag but once Ghosttown is heard and more tickets are bought she could sell more. Even at the concert people might go for the hits but like the new stuff and download after.

Not as many shows are on sale right now remember?! Only a few. By the time MDNA came out, dozens of dates had already been on sale for well over a month

Which show went on sale again?

Someone please explain how the download works? I'm not from the U.S.

I'm thinking...

You're given a code.

You enter the code on a site? iTunes? Amazon?

You download the album to your phone? Tablet? pC?

People don't download? Why? Is it complicated. Is it inconvenient - I mean if you can't do it on your phone?

I just hope everyone downloads it...

Maybe this album will have stronger trickling sales. Not huge numbers out the bag but once Ghosttown is heard and more tickets are bought she could sell more. Even at the concert people might go for the hits but like the new stuff and download after.

First you get an email from TM. There's a link in there for you to download or share it to a friend.

When you click a link, it will open up a new tab and ask you for a zip code and email address.

Once you hit submit, it will start download a 226 MB zip file of Super Deluxe version of RH.

If you have more than one ticket, it will offer a share option. You can email it to anyone. Not sure if the link works outside of the U.S.

AGAIN, I'm not sure if your phone or iPad can handle a large zip file. Maybe I'm wrong.

First you get an email from TM. There's a link in there for you to download or share it to a friend.

When you click a link, it will open up a new tab and ask you for a zip code and email address.

Once you hit submit, it will start download a 226 MB zip file of Super Deluxe version of RH.

If you have more than one ticket, it will offer a share option. You can email it to anyone. Not sure if the link works outside of the U.S.

AGAIN, I'm not sure if your phone or iPad can handle a large zip file. Maybe I'm wrong.

Thanks.

Wouldn't it be easier to give people a code that would work at iTunes or Amazon ? Or a cd at the gig itself? Most people live on phones and tablets so I guess it's not easy to download such a big file. Must be some way of making every ticket sale count as a cd sale....

One final question - the super deluxe download - is it 1 or 2 copies sold for chart purposes? I mean it is actually 2 CDs.

Wouldn't it be easier to give people a code that would work at iTunes or Amazon ?

I guess it would be a loss of money because itunes and Amazon would take a %...

I dont see that maybe I should put the person's email rather than mine with the code they will receive it?

I think as long as they know your e-mail and zip code, you can just forward it to them.

Oh so if I redeem the codes I can choose whether I want to gift it or keep it?

On my Ticketmaster e-mail, it says that if you have multiple links in the same e-mail, you can either "redeem" or "share with a friend"...

Yea mine says that tooexcept when I press download now I just see the page where I am supposed to put the code email and postal code

Are all of your codes in the same e-mail? Maybe you can download the one you want to use, then forward the e-mail to your friend and tell them to use the second code.

I found my "ticketmaster" email on March 10th in my "promotions" folder in Gmail.

You just hit think link and it instantly downloads to your device. You will need an app like "winwar" to unzip this compressed file. You also will have the option to send another Free "Rebel heart- Super Deluxe" digital album to a friend to do the same.

Canada

Edited by JayMac

So you need to download one link first before you can share any other one? I have three in total so after I downloaded one I can gift the other two?

Yeah there's a button for you to email the other links to your friends