What 4 sections will the tour be about?

ashtangi74

Yes, start with Rebel, move to Heart, then sex it up, then party although that really seems to resemble the MDNA tour just with different titles.

In a way, I hope she mixes it up a little.

My dream list and possible sections:

REBEL SECTION - warrior or women's prison theme?

1- Bitch Im Madonna (Intro)

2- Unapologetic Bitch/Holy Water(Remix)

3- Deeper and Deeper(Hung Up elements)

4- Addicted

5- Don't Tell Me

6- Inside Out

Egyptian - Bes(God of music and sexual pleasure)

7- S.E.X./Bad Girl(Interlude)

8- Best Night

9- Heartbreak City

10- Devil Pray

11- Love Profusion

12- Joan Of Arc

Lonely Hearts(acoustic heavy)- possibly post apocalyptic in reference to Ghost town

13- Queen/Borrowed Time (Interlude)

14- Nothing Really Matters

15- Crazy For You/Cherish

16- Wash All Over Me

17- Secret/X-Static Process(alternating acoustic)

18- You'll See/Easy Ride(alternating acoustic)

19- Ghosttown

20- Messiah

Spanish/dance party- Running of the bulls

21- Rescue Me(Interlude)

22- Hold Tight

23- Beautiful Scars

24- Into The Groove/Beat Goes On(Remix)

25- Get Together(Holiday elements)

26- Living For Love

Edited by 805angel

She always does sections. She needs to rest a few times. It's hard work and it gives room for creativity and reinvention of old favorites. With that said, she did say she wanted this tour to be more personal and intimate so you might get your wish :)

Edited by 805angel

George, I do too. It's part of the reason we go to Madonna shows. They're more than just concerts. There's this other side of me that's expecting her to shatter our expectation . She originally wanted RH to be a double album focused on duality . Perhaps she will simply divide the show into two parts like musical or opera with an actual Intermission? Super excited to see how she surprises us, because we know she will! Whatever she does I hope some 90s b-sides are mixed in.

Edited by 805angel

While the 4 section thing is predictable, I'd like to see one consistent theme this time around. But, i definitely want a theme - because in a Madonna show, the theatrics are important and essential - S&S was lacking in the theatrics/props - but MDNA got the shows back on track. I'm hoping the Rebel Heart tour is more like MDNA than S&S. One thing we can probably count on is for Madonna to showcase something unique dance wise (Krumping, tight rope...), or bring along some special guest(s) like the Kalakan Trio.

Matador/Minotaurs

Rebel/Heart

SEX - HW / IO / SEX / Sanctuary / Human Nature

The oldies remixed.

NO SECTIONS! I'm sick of a big story from dark to light. I want big upbeat performances (Heart) with ballad sections for the slow /dark parts (Rebel).

George, I do too. It's part of the reason we go to Madonna shows. They're more than just concerts. There's this other side of me that's expecting her to shatter our expectation . She originally wanted RH to be a double album focused on duality . Perhaps she will simply divide the show into two parts like musical or opera with an actual Intermission? Super excited to see how she surprises us, because we know she will! Whatever she does I hope some 90s b-sides are mixed in.

Yeah, no more dark to light story, we've read that book already! I like the idea of two parts, Rebel and Heart, with an extended video interlude of 2-3 songs in the middle. I'd like the Rebel half to have a country/western theme, and the Heart half to have a world theme (matador, middle eastern/Indian, etc).

She will do sections but it won't be dark to light.. Why are you all saying that as if she does it all the time anyway? The dark to light journey was only MDNA.

I think she will reflect the album making process and have a train theme :rotfl:

How about a segment devoted to Armegeddon (the end of the world)? Yeah I know it sounds bleak,but it could be interesting....

"Ghosttown" will obviously be one of the songs in this segment.

""Wash All Over Me" could be part of it,too.

Then,she can end this segment on a positive note,performing "4 Minutes" and "Hold Tight".

She will do sections but it won't be dark to light.. Why are you all saying that as if she does it all the time anyway? The dark to light journey was only MDNA.

I think she will reflect the album making process and have a train theme :rotfl:

I hope she does a cover of Kylie's Locomotion then!

I think matador is a given

She already did the joan of arc look for the last tour, so I don't think she'll repeat herself

I like the idea of Armageddon- I could see that

Maybe with an ancient civilization look?

Also, something bondage/sex themed could happen too

I wonder what she'll have in store for holy water

Do you think she'll i corporate that 1950s pinup sex kitten look??

I think matador is a given

She already did the joan of arc look for the last tour, so I don't think she'll repeat herself

I like the idea of Armageddon- I could see that

Maybe with an ancient civilization look?

Also, something bondage/sex themed could happen too

I wonder what she'll have in store for holy water

Do you think she'll i corporate that 1950s pinup sex kitten look??

It's so hard, because she says she doesn't like to repeat herself, but then she'll keep on doing the same songs, like "Human Nature" back to back and the choir thing like a gazillion times.

I agree, matador seems fitting, however it's been her theme for all her live performances thus far, maybe she'll scrap it for the full tour? perhaps evolve it into a more mythical direction(more minotaur, less bull?) It would give her more creativity with set and costume design.

There's definitely going to be a rebel thing going on, but how is she gonna top the rebel persona from MDNA's first segment??

And I'm pretty certain there will be a post-apocalyptic thing with Ghosttown as the center piece.

Part of me can't wait to find out, the other part wants to not go on the internet until I show up and be completely surprised...

Edited by 805angel

I agree with the part about not being able to wait to find out.. I'll probably crack and look at the setlist the night before.

I don't really like the choir idea. It's kinda cheesy to me. I want Madonna front and center with amazing background dancers and wonderful theatrics.

Not a women's choir singing in the back.

NO SECTIONS! I'm sick of a big story from dark to light. I want big upbeat performances (Heart) with ballad sections for the slow /dark parts (Rebel).

YES! I think S&S had sections but just as a theme, not with a story line (from dark to light thing).

I'm hoping for a tour as fun as S&S was. I know must of you hate S&S but I had a lot more fun than with MDNA.

maybe she will have sections and tell a similar story like MDNA, but instead of a personal dark to light journey it could be set out kind of like the beginning, duration, end of and aftermath of a relationship:

INTRO: Elements of Bedtime Story and Best Night

THE BEGINNING:

Bitch Im Madonna

Into the Groove

Beautiful Stranger

Burning Up/Physical Attraction/Impressive Instant Medley

Get Together

INTERLUDE - Best Night (Justify My Love)

SEDUCTION:

Holy Water (Vogue)

SEX (elements of Hanky Panky)

Inside Out

Devil Pray

Crazy for You (reinvention)

INTERLUDE: Rain

EUPHORIA:

Deeper and Deeper

Angel/Lucky Star

Body Shop

INTERLUDE: Bad Girl

DEMISE:

Frozen

Live To Tell

Heartbreakcity

INTERLUDE: Human Nature (Howie Tee Remix)

MOVING ON:

Unapologetic Bitch

Hold Tight

Ghosttown

Don't Tell Me

Rebel Heart

INTERLUDE: Ray of Light

Veni Vidi Vici

Iconic

Living for Love

Music

Okay I got to there but obviously many of these songs would have to be medleys or condensed like Papa Don't Preach on MDNA Tour. But you get the point of it :rotfl:

Here is what I think she should do for this tour.

I don't think she should do 4 'traditional' sections as such, but just divide the sections broadly into REBEL or HEART. So maybe there'll be 4 sections but those will be the only two themes.

And I think the sections should be interchangeable in their order, so she may open with a 'REBEL' section in one city, but for the next one open with a 'HEART' section. Same with the closers. I think it'll add some fun and variety into it, and importantly, as she will probably sell tickets a little slower this time, it will encourage the fanssss to go to multiple shows ("Oh, you went to the one in NYC where she opened with GHOSTTOWN?? That's amazing!! See I saw her in London and she actually closed with GHOSTTOWN but opened with ICONIC"!!! etc. etc.)