One of many things I am loving about this album is just how much songs keep growing on me with each listen. There are the ones that I loved with a passion from the very start such as Ghosttown, Devil Prays, Rebel Heart, Body Shop, Joan of Arc, Messiah and Illuminati. Then there are the songs that I now love equally as much such as Inside out, Veni Vidi Vici, Best Night, Heartbreak City and Living for love. Also enjoying the fun songs such as Bitch I'm Madonna and Sex. Too many songs to mention but I am basically playing the album on repeat without skipping songs and loving them more and more each time. I still have the ones on the super deluxe to discover as well. Listening to this album is making my long drives home from work and my long walks in the park very special indeed.

This album, or variations of it, is all I've been listening to since December. I have no interest in listening to anything else.

This album, or variations of it, is all I've been listening to since December. I have no interest in listening to anything else.

Can you pick a favourite song ? :laugh: I bet it will be hard for you or you wil probably have 8 of them.

Can you pick a favourite song ? :laugh: I bet it will be hard for you or you wil probably have 8 of them.

Just 1?? :nervous: I love most every track equally, but if I had to go out on a limb I'd say Wash All Over Me because of how much it impresses me as what I consider to be a PERFECT song.

What about you?

One of many things I am loving about this album is just how much songs keep growing on me with each listen. There are the ones that I loved with a passion from the very start such as Ghosttown, Devil Prays, Rebel Heart, Body Shop, Joan of Arc, Messiah and Illuminati. Then there are the songs that I now love equally as much such as Inside out, Veni Vidi Vici, Best Night, Heartbreak City and Living for love. Also enjoying the fun songs such as Bitch I'm Madonna and Sex. Too many songs to mention but I am basically playing the album on repeat without skipping songs and loving them more and more each time. I still have the ones on the super deluxe to discover as well. Listening to this album is making my long drives home from work and my long walks in the park very special indeed.

I'm right with you jazzy! The thought of a 19 or 25 track Madonna album always sounded like a brilliant idea but I was concerned that it may be overkill for one listening session. I was so wrong! I've been listening to Super Deluxe and it goes by so fast each time and Im still ready for MORE at the end of it. Can't get enough of this album!

Same here! I planned on listening to all her albums for the week leading up to album release. I got through PTT on LAP and put RH back on....lol. I also tried to listen to that CD that came with the Mojo magazine but once again only got through a few of the tracks and I had to put RH back on.

Just 1?? :nervous: I love most every track equally, but if I had to go out on a limb I'd say Wash All Over Me because of how much it impresses me as what I consider to be a PERFECT song.

What about you?

I am not as good as you. I can't pick one but can possibly go with four of them. Still love the title song - even though I miss the cute little Rebel Heart vocaders - plus Ghosttown, Joan of Arc and Body Shop. I am amazed at how much I love Body Shop. Considering Madonna does not really sing the lyrics that clearly ( one of the things I always cherish about her voice ) and also that it is so different - but I adore it. I am forever singing " I will drive to the ends of the Earth for you. Feeling guilty about leaving others out now. :laugh:

I'm right with you jazzy! The thought of a 19 or 25 track Madonna album always sounded like a brilliant idea but I was concerned that it may be overkill for one listening session. I was so wrong! I've been listening to Super Deluxe and it goes by so fast each time and Im still ready for MORE at the end of it. Can't get enough of this album!

Kurt, I still have the super deluxe to look forward to. Yes, I can stretch this out even more. Yipee.

Kurt, I still have the super deluxe to look forward to. Yes, I can stretch this out even more. Yipee.

Oh wow! That's exciting!! I can't wait to hear what you think about Addicted. It's just so perfect.

It's like 2 of my favorite Madonna albums, Erotica and ROL, hooked up and made the most perfect baby together, Rebel Heart :inlove: I'm so overwhelmed with happiness, I connect with this album more than any other.

One of the best albums of her career. Enough said!

Who else 30 years into their career can do what she is doing and still be a success!! I for one am.very proud of her for this album!! She has nothing to prove but still continues to release music. We are lucky she still enjoys the whole process. Imagine if we didn't.. I will take #2 all daylong...

It's like 2 of my favorite Madonna albums, Erotica and ROL, hooked up and made the most perfect baby together, Rebel Heart :inlove: I'm so overwhelmed with happiness, I connect with this album more than any other.

i like this!!!

i never get tired of listening to the super deluxe every day!!!!

and each day i discover something and a new song becomes my favourite...even if in the last couple of days Borrowed Time is constantly in my head....

Can't stop listening to this greatness! Just soooo good!

Hmm, what would you guys think of a re-release like in November or so? A douple album this time, sort of like it was meant to be with afew extra tracks?

Or would that just be sad get-them-sales type of a thing.... (though those extra sales would be great :) )

Hmm, what would you guys think of a re-release like in November or so? A douple album this time, sort of like it was meant to be with afew extra tracks?

Or would that just be sad get-them-sales type of a thing.... (though those extra sales would be great :) )

Personally I like that the songs on Rebel Heart have been mixed up. When Beyonce released Sasha Fierce, I found the album dull because one of the discs was just ballads, when she released the platinum edition and mixed up the track list, the album was so much more enjoyable. I think this would be the case with Rebel Heart.

Although I'm always up for a re-release with additional tracks, Never Let Me Go please! Can't see this happening though.

Personally I like that the songs on Rebel Heart have been mixed up. When Beyonce released Sasha Fierce, I found the album dull because one of the discs was just ballads, when she released the platinum edition and mixed up the track list, the album was so much more enjoyable. I think this would be the case with Rebel Heart.

Although I'm always up for a re-release with additional tracks, Never Let Me Go please! Can't see this happening though.

True that! And I do like the track list on RH :) So yeah, maybe you're right.

I've got a question about "Iconic" (Part 2) and "Joan of Arc" (Acoustic), where are they? I'm surprised they haven't been included on any release. I've got them but others are missing out on these gems! She needs to include them on the next single, after all she is promoting the latter as an acoustic song on the Ellen Show this week.

For me I have replaced the acoustic version on my album playlist as it's far better than the album version :)

You never know she might release a tour edition for Australasia like she did with "Erotica" in 1993. Granted it was the same album in a gold disc and digipak but she might make the effort again. Maybe a 2CD version with:

01) Beaufiful Scars

02) Queen

03) Borrowed Time

04) Graffiti Heart

05) Autotune Baby

06) Addicted

07) Tragic Girl

08) Two Steps Behind Me

09) Nothing Lasts Forever

10) Never Let You Go

11) God is Love

12) Trust No Bitch

13) Back That Up (Do It)

14) Freedom

15) Revolution

16) Alone With You

17) Joan of Arc (Acoustic)

18) Iconic (Part 2)

Take A Day, Take It Back, Score and Heaven are not good enough to be included in my opinion but why not? Hey you can dream!!!

Just love it how she went full force Kabbalah on D&G idiots! Preach it Madonna! I love this side of her the best, especially when she let's it come through in her songs.

I feel like this album has really shown a light on the divisions, sub sections, and varying preferences of Madonna's fan base.

You have the people who can't get enough of the bitch songs and S.E.X. and are all but yawning at the breathtaking ballads (of which, let's be honest, there are a whopping four);

And the people who are in love with the ballads and midtempos while complaining that she is trying too hard to court a young audience with the bitch songs, or not being age appropriate with the sex songs.

I've always loved the sheer variety on display in Madonna albums, and that's one of the things I like the most about Rebel Heart. I want my Living For Love, my Joan of Arc, my Holy Water, and my Messiah all taking pride of place, thank you very much.

I feel like this album has really shown a light on the divisions, sub sections, and varying preferences of Madonna's fan base.

You have the people who can't get enough of the bitch songs and S.E.X. and are all but yawning at the breathtaking ballads (of which, let's be honest, there are a whopping four);

And the people who are in love with the ballads and midtempos while complaining that she is trying too hard to court a young audience with the bitch songs, or not being age appropriate with the sex songs.

I've always loved the sheer variety on display in Madonna albums, and that's one of the things I like the most about Rebel Heart. I want my Living For Love, my Joan of Arc, my Holy Water, and my Messiah all taking pride of place, thank you very much.

Very true. With covering so many musical styles and picking up fans in different eras has meant there is a wide variety of fans.

Rebel Heart definitely covers these bases better than recent albums. I love the ballads and mid tempo ones more than the Bitch songs (henceworth a new genre invented by Madonna) but these give a nice contrast to the rest. Hoping the tour will show these songs off better.

Still loving the sheer amount of detail woven into this album.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Ok so after finally getting the Super Deluxe and FINALLY listening to the extra 4 tracks I made myself a RH playlist that fits me:

1. Rebel Heart (demo)

2. Living For Love

3. Devil Pray

4. Ghosttown

5. Unapologetic Bitch

6. Illuminati

7. Addicted

8. Borrowed Time

9. Hold Tight

10. Joan of Arc

11. Heartbreak City

12. Autotune Baby

13. Body Shop

14. S.E.X.

15. Holy Water

16. Best Night

17. Inside Out

18. Messiah (long demo with full strings)

19. Wash All Over Me

20. Queen

yay! I know it's still early but I can say for sure this album is fantastic and will probably end up being one of my favourites :)

Good idea! Some demos may be included in this version. There are really good songs among them. I think, especially "Never Let You Go" may be even a single from this re-release..

Edited by encore

This is my current version of Rebel Heart:

Cd. 1 Ghetto fabulous, angry, moist pussy Madonna

1. Holy Water

2. S.E.X.

3. Bitch I'm Madonna

4. Take it Back

5. Back that Up

6. Unapologetic Bitch

7. Iconic

8. Veni Vidi Vici

9. Nothing Lasts Forever

10. Best Night

Cd. 2 - Heartbroken, vulnerable, Empoweredonnna

1. Addicted

2. Devil Pray

3. Inside Out (Demo version)

4. Never Let You Go

5. Ghosttown

6. God is Love

7. Beautiful Scars

8. Wash All Over Me (Demo version)

9. Rebel Heart (Demo version)

10. Living for Love (Demo version, the one that sounds like an MNEK song)