I say this as a Madonna loon, but I think Rebel Heart is missing something. I don't think it's one of her best albums. It's like all the songs are kind of 7/10 of the way towards being great, but never bridge the gap. I'm glad others are enjoying it so much, and I do have some songs I love from the album, like Unapologetic Bitch, Inside Out, Iconic, Ghosttown and Living for Love, but I think the leaks and Avicii's rehab stint messed up the album's direction a bit.

I listen to the album every day!

When I went to see her concert last week, a friend of mine has been with me. She never was a Madonna-Fan.

After the concert, she was really enthusiastic. Yesterday my friend called me to say, that she bought rebel heart and fell in love with Madonna! :-) She really enjoys Madonnas new songs.

I love rebel heart!

:clap:

I adore this álbum everyday more and more.

It's a tragic thing is not commercially recognized NOW, but I am sure it will be a masterpiece for decades to come.

So a lot of papers praising Madonna's London performers have pointed out that the Rebel Heart album is patchy... how is it patchy? Where is it patchy? Somebody please explain to me because I can listen to this album from start to finish and it's like an amazing journey!

Unlike when I listened to Artflop and made it as far as Jewels N Drugs then turned it off.

There haven't been a day I didn't listen to Rebel Heart. Even with other new albums coming out this year I can't go without at least a little of Rebel Heart. I'm in love with Devil Pray, Ghosttown, Joan of Arc, Hold Tight, Heartbreak City, Body Shop, Inside Out, Wash All Over Me, Messiah and Rebel Heart. That's solid 10 tracks that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE!!!! Other songs I love too. But these 10 are my faves!! She could have just had these 10 plus Living for Love and the album would have still been great!

• 4 weeks later...

Diplo reflects:

When I first got a chance to work with Madonna I didn't expect much to come from it. Maybe because she is one of the biggest pop stars of all time. I didn't think she would take me serious just another producer working on a huge album. I didn't expect to make a great friend for life and didn't expect to be such a big part of her record. She showed me a whole other level of dedication and old school work ethic when it comes to writing. I'm proud of the work we did. Those sessions were some of the most fun I have done to date. I played some shows and shot videos with her later in the year but going to the Met ball with Madonna was a highlight of 2015.

1604483_10153883711334337_26345372591588

• 4 weeks later...

I've recently fallen in love with Iconic, which I liked before, but after hearing it live and with that AMAZING intro.. it's just clicked. The beat drop, the chorus, its everything.

Omg yes same after seeing it live I love the song so much

• 1 month later...

The more I listen to RH, the closer it gets to being my favorite (w/ ROL). M, u r a genius.

I've recently fallen in love with Iconic, which I liked before, but after hearing it live and with that AMAZING intro.. it's just clicked. The beat drop, the chorus, its everything.

The performance actually made me love the song so much more because at first I wasn't obsessed. I'll never forget when her dancers came marching up onto the stage/cross/heart right next to me and that intro.

The thing about Rebel Heart that I think makes it so good is that it has a ton of bangers. Usually there's a couple to a few on each record but this one has a lot.

Confessions for example may be a better record but Rebel Heart has way more bangers. It might have the most of almost any record she's released tbh

Guest Candy Shop

I really hope the rumors about that unannounced release of the album are real... It wuold be nice to have other 2 singles from rebel heart...