Omg guys go on iTunes!!! They've added Queen to the Super Deluxe EP!!!

Listening right now, it sounds so good! No idea why they added it, but I love it! Finally we have it! :thumbsup:

You took me to heaven and let me fall down :ohmy:

Now that it's over, i'm gonna carry on...

So LFL disappeared from my iTunes and now I get a message saying "LFL - Single" pre-order is ready to download... WTF? Anybody else experienced this? ARGHH my playcounts!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Medoner

I dont think theyre bad but cant find myself listening to anything past holy water? Been listening to the demos of some of them tho (RH, WAOM, IO)

• 2 weeks later...

I still listen to RH daily ! :roadrunner: One of her best :clap:

and it`s so funny to see how my favorite songs are changing from day to day !

One of the songs that I found good from the beginning was best night, but I never paid that much attention on it.

Now I´m obsessed with the song :bow:

This album is incredible, Iistening to it on spotify (is dead???), skipping only, I'm sorry for a lot of people in this forum, Bitch I'm Madonna (I can't appreciate it and every rap part- I hate rap).

Listening to some tracks in youtube, I found this:

Some people, their stupid teories and people folloowing them must be erased by the face of earth. :order::order:

The amazing tour will definitely get more casual fans who attend into RH.

Understand why some GP will not like some tracks, but it's a SIN to overlook RH because of her age or whatever silliness. :mad:

• 2 months later...

it s a really good album

I love the way she allways turn a song in a tiny soundtrack .

It s a record that has a solid shape in the fuzzy music scenario of these days .

She s a brilliant artist and we are so lucky to get HER VISION

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really really love this album; but, am I the only who rather despises Messiah? I think it's completely naff.

naff?that's weird...I think it's the exact opposite of that,romantic,in the purest definition of that much abused term

I really really love this album; but, am I the only who rather despises Messiah? I think it's completely naff.

I don't despise it at all, but I do think it's a little empty, as if she wanted to do some orchestral epic for the sake of it. It lacks a lot of the passion and gravitas her ballads have imo

Driving to and from the beach I am listening a lot to this album lately and I am really concentrated on hearing the music the production the lyrics her vocals and I have to say that I really really love this record and if there were other times we would get 7 singles and two number 1s and the rest of them top 5 for sure...

It's missing a bridge!

Guest Borderline

It's missing a bridge!

See, I just feel like it goes nowhere. It's incredibly flat. I wanted to like it, but, I just can't.