Guest Medoner

Id love to see what the album wouldve turned out to be, without any leaks and M having all the time she needed to finish it.

Edited by Medoner

Liz Smith on Rebel Heart sales Sunday, 22 March 2015

From Liz Smith: www.newyorksocialdiary.com

One last music note. There has been some barely disguised glee in reporting that the 'Empire' soundtrack just barely beat out Madonna’s 'Rebel Heart,' taking the No. 1 spot on Billboard. But Madonna’s record is actually selling more. (I leave it to chart mavens to explain this anomaly.)

And, the album is No.1 in eleven countries worldwide. Don’t cry for Madonna, because believe me, she’s not crying! She has promoted the hell out of the record. Now she’s thinking ahead to her sure-to-be-stupendous summer tour.

While Madonna occasionally looks back in song, in her life she simply doesn’t have the time.

Guest Medoner

I feel like M should do more songs about her ass. Maybe a complete album dedicated to it? The derriere tour how does that sound? First single would definitely be Buns. That ass is amazing

Interesting M interviews as of late. Looks like the leaks really did change the album. The leaked 25 track version also changed after the final leak. Omitted Queen and Autotune Baby. As well Avicii's illness factored in to the production. M claims she changed things just so that they would be different. I wonder what album we would have got without the leaks and the illness, not that I'm complaining but the darkness was added because of the leaks. It is all fascinating. Rebel Heart is off the chain in both demo and final versions. ♡♡♡♡♡

Edited by sul8323

I think we got the album she intended to: sleek mature songs with rich vocals great melodies and amazing lyrics. I m glad she got rid of the tired Avicii sound especially WAOM

I'm blasting the album for the first time in 5 days and I'm all emotional with Joan of arc :( every song is soooooo good!! I just want to dance and cry and laugh and sing and lay on the floor. She delivers so much and different emotions with each track. I can't with this woman, she's G-d

This album has three closers for me. Wash All Over Me, Messiah, and Rebel Heart. Do you think Rebel Heart should have opened the album? I don't know.

I have a special place in my heart for the album closers so..

Loving and enjoying this album so much. I edited my playlist to these 12 tracks.

My Rebel Heart Album

1. Living For Love

2. Devil Pray

3. Ghosttown

4. Unapologetic Bitch

5. Hold Tight (demo)

6. Joan of Arc

7. Heartbreak City

8. Bodyshop

9. Inside Out

10. Wash All Over Me

11. Best Night

12. Rebel Heart (demo)

Edited by Coladonna

Omg guys go on iTunes!!! They've added Queen to the Super Deluxe EP!!!

Listening right now, it sounds so good! No idea why they added it, but I love it! Finally we have it! :thumbsup:

Omg guys go on iTunes!!! They've added Queen to the Super Deluxe EP!!!

Listening right now, it sounds so good! No idea why they added it, but I love it! Finally we have it! :thumbsup:

Not in the U.S.

Edit: Ugh, you got me. April 1st?