:lol: at the Hold Tight police. Well, I won't need to drop to my knees, bless myself and genuflect because I love Hold Tight more and more with each listen. I love the line and melody of " only love, only love tonight" It is stuck in my head.

You have no idea how much I flipped out when this song was released and I heard it the first time. It was on repeat immediately. I don't have words. It's so bright and uplifting, especially coming right after the trio of bitch songs (UB, I, BIM)...and yet it feels like the aftermath of Ghosttown.

Yes, I am the Hold Tight police. Now drop to your knees, and bless yourself and genuflect.

Honestly, I don't hear any of these issues, and I'm even using studio engineer grade headphones. That's why I find all these comments about sound levels quite funny. I've spent days trying to pick up on them as you guys have said, and I still don't hear any major issues...

Sorry if i came too hard on you, maybe i missunderstood your posts. Big kiss. <3

About Hold Tight: I LOVE IT and that's because is incredibly old school Madonna and really is like a comfort moment in after the frenzy of BIM. It's true that BIM is a bit loud, maybe that's why HT sounds low.

I love the album version more than the demos, but there is something off with the mastering on the album version. When it plays on my HiFi, it's noticeably much quieter, especially in the first few bars, than the rest of the album before increasing in volume.

:cries:

Major Lazer announced the tracklist of their new album. There's no Madge on it :( I was hoping for Trust No Bitch.

Don't give up just yet. Apprently there's gonna be 2 albums. Part 2 will be coming out later in the summer. So she might have be left off for the next one. Which I think is probably a good idea as we'll have something fresh and new later on. There's quite enough new M material going around at the moment.

It's not the first time we hear rumors about Madonna being featured in her latest producer's forthcoming album... Same thing happened with Timbaland. I think it happened with Pharrell too...

and yeah, about Hold Tight... it's amazing! It took me awhile to get into it when we only had the demo version, but the final product is superb. Yes, it's kinda quiet after Bitch I'm Madonna, but that's only because that song is super crazy, especially with those duck-being-raped kinda sounds (which I love).

Hold Tight is classic Madonna. Bedtime Stories 2015 bitches!

I think some "insider" spread a rumor a while back that it was going to be included on a Diplo album, but isn't it a Natalia Kills track?

That was G_O_N_E, he spewed a lot of bullshit such as :

No guest appearances on the album

No tour

Holy Water and Wash All Over Me won't be on the album

Hooray. Finally have the 4 songs from the Super Deluxe - thanks to now being available on Australian Itunes. Especially love Addicted and Borrowed time. Graffiti Heart is growing on me with every listen. Beautiful Scars has not grabbed me yet but that is not unusual. Inside out, Hold Tight and Heartbreak city did not wow me at first but now I totally love them.

i hope you'll grow to love Graffiti Heart :inlove:

and yeah, about Hold Tight... it's amazing! It took me awhile to get into it when we only had the demo version, but the final product is superb. Yes, it's kinda quiet after Bitch I'm Madonna, but that's only because that song is super crazy, especially with those duck-being-raped kinda sounds (which I love).

Hold Tight is classic Madonna. Bedtime Stories 2015 bitches!

Mar08201520bbbb.gif

https://youtu.be/cNi5IHrpvgw Take you High

Not sure where to post this, and not usually a big Kelly Clarkson fan,, but this song is great. My boyfriend is OBSESSED! Would love to here Madonna sing this song. Love the production and she would really take it to another level. Don't know who the producer is but it is great!

Edited by James

https://youtu.be/cNi5IHrpvgw Take you High

Not sure where to post this, and not usually a big Kelly Clarkson fan,,,my boyfriend is OBSESSED! but would love to here Madonna sing this song. Love the production and she would really take it to another level.

There's a Kelly Clarkson thread in the pop princess section....

I think Take You High is the WORST track on Kelly's new album :laugh:

I love Kelly, but Madonna's vocals on Messiah and Inside Out are where it's at for me.

I think Take You High is the WORST track on Kelly's new album :laugh:

I love Kelly, but Madonna's vocals on Messiah and Inside Out are where it's at for me.

I agree. I love Madonna's vocal style the way it is. I like a few Kelly songs but all the screaming vocals get tiresome after awhile. Madonna knows how to use her voice in a softer subtle manner and it works great for her.

Ok, yesterday i was listening to those demos that didn't make the album and was so mesmerize, they are all so incredible. So while i was listening to demos and album tracks randomly I decided to make a tracklist for THREE albums:

1. Heart (with the standard cover)

2. Rebel (with the deluxe cover)

3. Unapologetic (with the superdelux cover)

And after much struggling, i gave up and confirmed (we all know that) that this woman is so clever. You can't take a song and put it in another place, because they all are important to make Rebel Heart, the album. You can't take UB or BIM because they add colour and vibe. You can't place all rebel songs in one place and not having there Iconic or Living for Love, because they are the epytome of what's being rebelious: believen in yourself and not letting people tell you what to think. And you can't take the heart of the unapologetic and rebel life, because love is everything

I may still burn those three cds just for the sake of it and listen to this vast work of art in a different way, but I really clap Madonna for being so clever and give us that tracklist.

Ok, yesterday i was listening to those demos that didn't make the album and was so mesmerize, they are all so incredible. So while i was listening to demos and album tracks randomly I decided to make a tracklist for THREE albums:
1. Heart (with the standard cover)
2. Rebel (with the deluxe cover)
3. Unapologetic (with the superdelux cover)
And after much struggling, i gave up and confirmed (we all know that) that this woman is so clever. You can't take a song and put it in another place, because they all are important to make Rebel Heart, the album. You can't take UB or BIM because they add colour and vibe. You can't place all rebel songs in one place and not having there Iconic or Living for Love, because they are the epytome of what's being rebelious: believen in yourself and not letting people tell you what to think. And you can't take the heart of the unapologetic and rebel life, because love is everything
I may still burn those three cds just for the sake of it and listen to this vast work of art in a different way, but I really clap Madonna for being so clever and give us that tracklist.

I agree, I've never been able to make a Madonna mix featuring album tracks because they belong to their home album.

The album sounds 20x better in CD quality. All the little production details are astounding tbh

totally agree - I have been cranking it daily on the surround sound system in my basement, riding my spin bike and blissing out for 74 minutes listening to this amazing album and the incredible production details