Sorry if this was already posted, but it just came to my attention that the 6 Super Deluxe bonus tracks are now available as a standalone digital EP in iTunes, titled Rebel Heart - EP. "Addicted" is labeled as an explicit track.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/rebel-heart-ep/id976319506

No dear it wasn't posted

Thank you

But ugg

I had just ripped the bonus disc to my iTunes

She is literally taking all my money

Damn seems to be a UK only thing

What's thebcover??

The cover is the same as the Deluxe Edition.

I've just received my Deluxe and Super Deluxe editions from WOWHD, both of them are immaculate and sealed. Only one thing there is no Parental Advisory sticker on either. Does this make them rare?

I received my Super Deluxe today from WOW HD too without the parental advisory logo. On the back it says it's the South East Asian edition so perhaps they just don't use parental advisory logos there? In terms of the quality of the packaging and CD it looks fine so I think it's perfectly legit.

Sorry if this was already posted, but it just came to my attention that the 6 Super Deluxe bonus tracks are now available as a standalone digital EP in iTunes, titled Rebel Heart - EP. "Addicted" is labeled as an explicit track.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/rebel-heart-ep/id976319506

That's great! I still think it would've been nicer to have this released closer to the tour, but oh well... We already know Interscope wants to get her release out of the way and not look back :chuckle:

I received my Super Deluxe today from WOW HD too without the parental advisory logo. On the back it says it's the South East Asian edition so perhaps they just don't use parental advisory logos there? In terms of the quality of the packaging and CD it looks fine so I think it's perfectly legit.

It's definitely not a bootleg, it looks brilliant and you're probably right about its edition for that region. It's a rarity!

Did a lot of people buy their Rebel Heart CD's from WowHD? Because the last time I used them I found out their sales don't contribute to charts.

P.S. I would buy the Rebel Heart EP but I've got the Super Deluxe Edition, I've spent a fortune on this album buying different editions and formats so I think I'll give this one a miss.

With %76 of the sales in Rebel Heart has sold around 93,000 copies and Empire is at 82,000. So hopefully she will be #1 here in the US but the numbers aren't even half of what MDNA sold.

Guess it's a testament to the times we live in now. Insane that she's only 9,000 ahead of a tv soundtrack.

With %76 of the sales in Rebel Heart has sold around 93,000 copies and Empire is at 82,000. So hopefully she will be #1 here in the US but the numbers aren't even half of what MDNA sold.

Guess it's a testament to the times we live in now. Insane that she's only 9,000 ahead of a tv soundtrack.

Including pre-sales? Well, thanks to the leakage.

This is so incorrect. That's 76% of retailers reporting in, not 76% of sales. It has nothing to do with % of sales.

This projection is right around where Billboard had projected earlier in the week of 120,000 in sales

I would love for this to just be retail but if it didn't incoude digital then she'd have to be closer to 200,000.

THIS ALBUM IS EVERYTHING. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE HOW AMAZING IT IS. :cries:

There are no words.

For me, it's my second favorite Madonna album of all time right behind Erotica (at number 1). It bumped Bedtime Stories down to number 3.

There are no words.

For me, it's my second favorite Madonna album of all time right behind Erotica (at number 1). It bumped Bedtime Stories down to number 3.

That's my Top 2 as well. After all these years, Erotica is so deeply embedded in me that I don't think it could ever be knocked out of that top spot, but if any album is capable, it might be this one. Every day, I'm blown away again by different aspects of the music. I find myself humming or singing different tracks all the time. Everything so catchy, so memorable. I connect with it, emotionally, like no other music I've ever heard. To say I'm floored by this era would be such an understatement. There are truly no words, at least in my vocabulary, to adequately describe the impact Rebel Heart has had on me.

I knew, deep down, as soon as Madonna posted this picture on Instagram, that we were in for something very special.

madonna-rebel-heart-600x450.jpg

Did a lot of people buy their Rebel Heart CD's from WowHD? Because the last time I used them I found out their sales don't contribute to charts.

I bought the super deluxe from wowhd and the others from Amazon. Waiting for the vinyl to come out on the 30th.