The entire Rebel Heart song is distorted like Voices in HC.

Messiah is mostly fine but the second chorus has a terrible blow out sound.

As much as I love the record its sloppy mixing/mastering is definitely on par with MDNA

Living For Love: over-mixed vocals in the verses

Ghosttown: the paper burning/mic switching on sounds (no it's NOT intentional)

Bitch I'm Madonna: volume fluctuation

Hold Tight: drowned out vocals and the entire song is too quiet

Iconic: over-mixed vocals

HBC: obvious clipping

Body Shop: muffled vocals

Holy Water: Vogue instrumentals in the background WTF

Wash All Over Me: over-mixed vocals and the entire song is too quiet

Messiah: blow out sound

Rebel Heart: distorted drums

I'm no sound-freak but half of the album has major mixing issues :dazed:

But her albums since American Life have always been poorly mixed/mastered so I'm used to it :popcorn2:

I agree with all of this. The clipping in HBC annoys me so much when I play the sound loud. :( and yes HT is so quiet compared to all the songs. Don't know if it was intentional but the volume is low

Each day I look forward to listening to RH and it's pure joy I experience every time. I'm OBSESSED with this album.

God bless you Queen for giving us this MASTERPIECE. :inlove::bow:

Each day I look forward to listening to RH and it's pure joy I experience every time. I'm OBSESSED with this album.

God bless you Queen for giving us this MASTERPIECE. :inlove::bow:

Perfectly stated!

Maybe some of you who are on Twitter (I'm not), instead of just contacting Guy about singles suggestions and more technical stuff, maybe tweet him how much we love the album, and ask him to tell M how much we love her vocals? It's a simple gesture, and it might mean a lot in the midst of the other tweets he regularly receives.

i'm a little concerned....after giving us an album of 22 single-worthy songs....how much time she'll need to find new enrgy and creativity for another pop classic??

i'm a little concerned....after giving us an album of 22 single-worthy songs....how much time she'll need to find new enrgy and creativity for another pop classic??

She's a creature of habit, as she has often said. I don't expect her to waver much from her 3 year average span between albums at least for another decade. The next one may be a more typical length, and you can bet we won't get much info until very close to the release. But I highly doubt that she will change her pattern of album, promo, tour, small break, other project (directing, documentary, Secret Project etc.), begin songwriting.

@chartnews: Australian album sales: #1(new) @Madonna, Rebel Heart 6,960 (4,090 digital copies). *her 11th #1 album*

:bow:

-----------------------------------

So IRRELEVANT

I'm not hearing any of these sound issues... :huh: :huh: :huh:

What sound issues? The mastering on Rebel Heart is better and clearer than something like Hozier's CD, which has the bass and treble mixed so high it makes my speakers vibrate.

Mess.

I bought the standard edition on iTunes which had same cover as the deluxe. Now my Rebel Heart on iTunes is this:

Screen_Shot_2015_03_16_at_1_43_20_AM.png

:lmao: Now I got multiple copies of HW, IO, and WAOM.

This is how my iTunes looks too :) Somehow,I wound up with multiple copies of the songs...LMAO

Mess.

I bought the standard edition on iTunes which had same cover as the deluxe. Now my Rebel Heart on iTunes is this:

:rotfl:

11jspza.jpg

giphy.gif

and this pretty much sums it all up

i can't get through full album i break down

i go back and listen little by little

it's just so emotionally overwhelming for me she has touched me like never before

She's a creature of habit, as she has often said. I don't expect her to waver much from her 3 year average span between albums at least for another decade. The next one may be a more typical length, and you can bet we won't get much info until very close to the release. But I highly doubt that she will change her pattern of album, promo, tour, small break, other project (directing, documentary, Secret Project etc.), begin songwriting.

You're probably right.

You know that, sometimes, Madonna is considered as beeing bitchy, pretentious, arrogant and blbalbab person. The "human" side of Madonna (that we all know) is not highlighted by general public, and that's a shame. Just look at all good reviews that Le Grand Journal and Johnatan Ross interviews had... She shows to people that she is sentimental, human, fearless and sweet. Madonna needs to show more often that side.

And Rebel Heart shows that "human side" like neve before. And that's why i really love this album - it's more than music - it's a genuiune Madonna that just want to talk with us. Why do you think people love so much Ray Of LIght? It's not just about music - it's about connection; it'a about people falling in love with a vulnerable Madonna - a genuine and human Madonna. The Ray Of Light Era it´s really about that, i believe...

That's why i really thought that "Ghosttown" should be the lead single of RH - people will (i'm pretty sure) automatically connect to the song and to the human, vulnerable side of Madonna. L4L would be a fantastic 2nd single. Actually, Ghosttown really represents better what's inside of Rebel Heart: emotions, feelings, humanity and vulnerability. That's why i really want RH to succeed - it's a fantastic album where Madonna delievers her heart (just listen to Wash All Over Me... Dont you think that its quite disturbing hearing Madonna talking about the end?)

Rebel Heart is definitely on my top 3.

Edited by ARCPort1

Mess.

I learned my lesson with that so many times before. :laugh:

If you think you're going to download, or import, something with the same title as something already in your itunes, go to that one and change the album title (in some small way). That way when whatever you import or buy that has the same title won't go in that already existing album folder. It works.

I learned my lesson with that so many times before. :laugh:

If you think you're going to download, or import, something with the same title as something already in your itunes, go to that one and change the album title (in some small way). That way when whatever you import or buy that has the same title won't go in that already existing album folder. It works.

:lmao: Thank you!

I thought it would be automatic. And I don't understand how I got so many copies of Holy Water, Inside Out, and Wash All Over Me. :lmao:

I've just received my Deluxe and Super Deluxe editions from WOWHD, both of them are immaculate and sealed. Only one thing there is no Parental Advisory sticker on either. Does this make them rare?

It makes one wonder if they are legitimate or bootleg because all of the versions have them imprinted on the cover booklet/digipak, except the deluxe clean and standard clean. It's not a sticker.