It's a modern POP MASTERPIECE.

Um & this bytch is fyne songwriter, let's settle this shit once & 4 all.

One of the best songwriters of our times.

Guest ditaluver

ok if this has been mentioned, sorry

when I went to rip the super deluxe to my comp, man the track titles were all messed up

the 2nd disc listed queen and everything was way out of order

wtf

Narrowed down to 12 tracks from the 23 songs that have been officially been released, it's great, not sure where it would be in my Madonna album list yet, it's barely been a month since I've listened, but its a passionate, creative effort

As it stands though with all the released tracks, I definitely find myself skipping quite a huge portion of them.

Yes, it was for real! ;)

This record is a masterpiece! :D

Question: how do you play flac files on your iPhone 6? Thanks in advance!

You have to convert them to the highest quality file itunes can support, which used to be AAC, but they got rid of that, so just a high bitrate mp3. A programme like Switch will do it.

Narrowed down to 12 tracks from the 23 songs that have been officially been released, it's great, not sure where it would be in my Madonna album list yet, it's barely been a month since I've listened, but its a passionate, creative effort

As it stands though with all the released tracks, I definitely find myself skipping quite a huge portion of them.

it was my fear too.....but after listening, i'm not that mad about just a couple of song (that i like nonetheless)

this album is beyond amazing!!!!!!

I gots my CD today! I listened to it in the car, taking the long way home as the sun set on this beautiful evening. Ahh, that was fun. Review forthcoming, I gotta collect my thoughts and am ripping onto my computer right now.

As you may recall, I've stayed pretty much virgin. This was mostly all new and... Basically ..... I love it :angel:

I gots my CD today! I listened to it in the car, taking the long way home as the sun set on this beautiful evening. Ahh, that was fun. Review forthcoming, I gotta collect my thoughts and am ripping onto my computer right now.

As you may recall, I've stayed pretty much virgin. This was mostly all new and... Basically ..... I love it :angel:

YES! What a great day!

It is, Shane. It really is. I still remember driving home listening to LAP for the first time (on cassette). Christmas and our birthdays come more often than a new Madonna album lol. It's like both days rolled into one :)

Okay I'm writing my review now. Get ready for a novel.