Has been one of my favorites since the demo leaked. Love the 80's vibe and the lyrics. And the chorus. And the bridge. And the beginning. And all of it.

This album version is more polished without yelling/screaming part. Another great track!

It's really cute and I love the little bridge! Can see why it is a bonus track though, wouldn't really fit into the main album. Still like it a lot though!

One of my favourites. Fresh, fun, nostalgic, melodic, makes me smile every time.

Wow, I really need to have the Super Deluxe edition NOW!!!!

Amazon send me an email saying it's shipped but I'll get it between 14th-16th or something like that. I'm too old fashioned to listen the song from youtube first..

Something about the way she sings "show me your Graffiti Heart" sums up everything I love about Madonna's uptempo pop songs. That short, blissful, emotion packed melody line :inlove:

Something about the way she sings "show me your Graffiti Heart" sums up everything I love about Madonna's uptempo pop songs. That short, blissful, emotion packed melody line :inlove:

:inlove:

this track is finally available on Itunes UK, so i listened to it for the first time today :D

it's becoming one of my favorites. such a cute little track!! i had it on repeat all day!

LOVE IS PAIN,

AND PAIN IS ART!

SHOW ME YOUR GRAFFITI HEEEEEART!

it puts a smile on my face, i love it :inlove:

Interesting that all the super deluxe extra songs have a some sort of 80s vibe going on.. GH is good, I like it, but I can see why it wasn't on the deluxe version. It doesn't blend well with rest of the songs.

don't ever try to take my freedom
your imperfections, this world needs them

^ Love that part

Love is pain and pain is art

^ And that part too!

Have to admit, I would usually skip the demo version of this song. The final version though breathes new life into it! I immediately think bright 80's colors like hot pink, neon green, electric blue when I hear this song. :) The vibe, chorus and subject matter are all very 80's Madonna......which I can ALWAYS appreciate!

^ The demo version was a favorite of mine but the album version is a definite improvement, with the added bridge, the non-screamy chorus, and richer production. A+ song!