MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Just played it for the first time. The message and the chorus are FIRST RATE.

A wonderful song.

Has been one of my favorites since the demo leaked. Love the 80's vibe and the lyrics. And the chorus. And the bridge. And the beginning. And all of it.

This album version is more polished without yelling/screaming part. Another great track!

It's really cute and I love the little bridge! Can see why it is a bonus track though, wouldn't really fit into the main album. Still like it a lot though!

One of my favs!!! Its should ve been on the Standart edition!

Just have to say I love the Frida verse so much :)

Guest ziggy

One of my favourites. Fresh, fun, nostalgic, melodic, makes me smile every time.

My fave bonus track... without taking Queen into consideration! :)

I loved the demo and now this is one of my fave Rebel Heart tracks!!! Deserved to be on the Deluxe version, although I can see why it's not....

One of my favourites. Fresh, fun, nostalgic, melodic, makes me smile every time.

Wow, I really need to have the Super Deluxe edition NOW!!!!

Amazon send me an email saying it's shipped but I'll get it between 14th-16th or something like that. I'm too old fashioned to listen the song from youtube first..

Something about the way she sings "show me your Graffiti Heart" sums up everything I love about Madonna's uptempo pop songs. That short, blissful, emotion packed melody line :inlove:

I adore this song and its 80's vibe, and I love all of the tribute references to Basquiat, Haring, and Frida Kahlo. :inlove:

One of the best tracks on the album! :D This and "Beautiful Scars" and "Addicted" should have made the standard album.

Its a total bop. Doesn't really fit on the main album but glad we have it as a bonus

Something about the way she sings "show me your Graffiti Heart" sums up everything I love about Madonna's uptempo pop songs. That short, blissful, emotion packed melody line :inlove:

:inlove:

I got my super deluxe from WowHD today and heard this for the first time.

It's amazing! Love it so much. Referencing Frida too. 80s vibe is amazing. One of my favourites and should've been on the main CDs!!!

One of the best tracks on the album! :D This and "Beautiful Scars" and "Addicted" should have made the standard album.

You can't put EVERYTHING in there! :lol:

It's one of my favs! So glad we have it!!!

this track is finally available on Itunes UK, so i listened to it for the first time today :D

it's becoming one of my favorites. such a cute little track!! i had it on repeat all day!

LOVE IS PAIN,

AND PAIN IS ART!

SHOW ME YOUR GRAFFITI HEEEEEART!

it puts a smile on my face, i love it :inlove:

Interesting that all the super deluxe extra songs have a some sort of 80s vibe going on.. GH is good, I like it, but I can see why it wasn't on the deluxe version. It doesn't blend well with rest of the songs.

don't ever try to take my freedom
your imperfections, this world needs them

^ Love that part

Love is pain and pain is art

^ And that part too!

Love this track too, reminds me of LoFiFnk. I seem to like tracks on the deluxe/superdeluxe more than the tracks on the plain album.

Have to admit, I would usually skip the demo version of this song. The final version though breathes new life into it! I immediately think bright 80's colors like hot pink, neon green, electric blue when I hear this song. :) The vibe, chorus and subject matter are all very 80's Madonna......which I can ALWAYS appreciate!

^ The demo version was a favorite of mine but the album version is a definite improvement, with the added bridge, the non-screamy chorus, and richer production. A+ song!

^ The demo version was a favorite of mine but the album version is a definite improvement, with the added bridge, the non-screamy chorus, and richer production. A+ song!

:tigger::tigger::tigger:

This song is so full of life and joy! I really love it! My students just wrapped up their art classes and I could help making a little montage using this song...

Is the lyric "Love is pain" or "love is paint"? I've seen both listed and I can't tell which it is because they both could make sense.

Sign in to follow this